Windows 10: Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working?

Discus and support Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to trim a video. But, when I try to Save a copy it tells me that I do not have the permission to edit the file. The video isnot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TerryDieckmann, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working?

Hello,

I am trying to trim a video. But, when I try to Save a copy it tells me that I do not have the permission to edit the file. The video isnot open in any other app. It also tells me to try to save a copy instead... Alright! I thought that Windows 10 and it's app were out their BETA phase...?

Also, when typing this post, the app just closed itself. Great application.

How long is it going to take to make a stable product?

Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working? af2e518e-1778-4e43-ab50-3dbe7dc8ff9d?upload=true.png

:)

TerryDieckmann, Jan 2, 2020

2. App Photos

In this case, we suggest restoring your Photo app library to default. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer (you can open it from Start Menu, Search or taskbar).
    • Click on View tab.
    • Click on Navigation pane and choose Show libraries.
    • In the left pane right-click on Libraries and click on
      Restore default libraries
    • Open your Photos app again.

If you have additional questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Photo App Crashes

OK, I tried this, and it worked! I used option 2, suboption 3. Photos is now working as it should...(it's still a crappy app, but it's working).

larryvogel, Jan 2, 2020
  4. billyj2 Win User

Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working?

Photos app not working

Hi Nikhar

I did the things that were suggested. No joy. It looks like the download from the MS Store works but the the install process fails for the photos app and the films & tv app. I also tested the MS Store functionality by downloading the WiFi Speed tester app
    from the store. It worked and it works.

Now what?

Billyj

billyj2, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working?

1. Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working? - Similar Threads - Why again apps

2. Why is my photo legacy app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my photo legacy app crashing: Why is my photo legacy app crashing when trying to trim 32:9 aspect clips? I thought it was the app itself but when I tried testing trimming my old clips which were 16:9 it was fine. like every time I try to trim my 32:9 clips and i moved the trim slider to the left it would...
  3. Why is my photo legacy app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my photo legacy app crashing: Why is my photo legacy app crashing when trying to trim 32:9 aspect clips? I thought it was the app itself but when I tried testing trimming my old clips which were 16:9 it was fine. like every time I try to trim my 32:9 clips and i moved the trim slider to the left it would...
  4. Why is One Drive on my Amazon Photos app backing up my photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is One Drive on my Amazon Photos app backing up my photos?: Hello, Since the last Windows 11 update, I noticed when I opened my Amazon Photos PC app that One Drive is backing up my photos. Why? Why is One Drive on my other app? How do I get rid of it One Drive backing up my photos? I don't want this....
  5. Why is One Drive on my Amazon Photos app backing up my photos?

Why is One Drive on my Amazon Photos app backing up my photos?: Hello, Since the last Windows 11 update, I noticed when I opened my Amazon Photos PC app that One Drive is backing up my photos. Why? Why is One Drive on my other app? How do I get rid of it One Drive backing up my photos? I don't want this....
  6. My photo app is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My photo app is not working: I can't import photos in photo app whenever try to import it fails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photo-app-is-not-working/51c45c39-ed2f-4991-b2d6-41f3d90258ad
  7. My photo app is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My photo app is not working: I can't import photos in photo app this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my photos app is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photo-app-is-not-working/6844982a-4e15-4d0c-bf5f-b457610b3121
  8. Why won't my photos app open?

Why won't my photos app open?: I have tried, uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried repair and reset. I have no pending updates. Every time I try to open a photo, I get the message saying "app won't start"...
  9. My photos app

My photos app: Photos app does not work. It stopped working after a July 17th update. I have rebooted by computer, deleted the app and reinstalled but still does not work. Had difficulty deleting app because when I right click on app I do not get and uninstall menu. Can anyone help....
  10. my photos app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my photos app not working: I have tried all possible shown in community but nothing works can u suggest a different way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-photos-app-not-working/fd70eade-6547-4298-bb5e-c42b9b010ac0