Windows 10: Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11

Discus and support Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My new laptop was pre-installed Windows 11. I would like to install Windows 10 on it as my favorite game cannot run on Windows 11 NOT downgrade, I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WayneLI4, Jul 24, 2022.

1. WayneLI4 Win User

Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11

My new laptop was pre-installed Windows 11. I would like to install Windows 10 on it as my favorite game cannot run on Windows 11 NOT downgrade, I want to keep both. I downloaded the ISO file from Microsoft and use the 'Setup' in the 'source' folder NOT the 'Setup' just showed when opening the ISO file, but the one in the 'source' folder, which enters into a full screen page and completed the installation, then the problem is that only keyboard works. All other devices didn't work including touchpad, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. I used Device Manager to check and all are showed as unknow de

:)

WayneLI4, Jul 24, 2022

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 24, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2022
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why devices didn't

2. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...: I didn't update my laptop version from Windows 10 to Windows 11 even after several notifications. Now the power functions are not working. Start button is not been clicked with the cursor. And personalize and display settings are not working. Even the desktop screen which was...
  3. why my windows security didn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why my windows security didn't work.: why my windows security didn't work.***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-security-didnt-work/6b3e6f2b-00d7-4d8a-9ff1-dcd5f07a7b08
  4. How to open a program that is installed on Windows 11 from an account that didn't install it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a program that is installed on Windows 11 from an account that didn't install it?: I recently installed a program on my Surface Pro laptop which is running Windows 11. I have two administrator accounts on the laptop. The program is only able to open on the Admin 1 that was set up when the computer was first set up. When I go into the program files on Admin...
  5. How to open a program that is installed on Windows 11 from an account that didn't install it?

How to open a program that is installed on Windows 11 from an account that didn't install it?: I recently installed a program on my Surface Pro laptop which is running Windows 11. I have two administrator accounts on the laptop. The program is only able to open on the Admin 1 that was set up when the computer was first set up. When I go into the program files on Admin...
  6. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why didn't Defender work: I just finished running MRT full scan,, it initially read 540 infected files. When it finished, it read no infected files. I looked at some of the files at the end of the list, they were links so I clicked some. Each took me to the Microsoft web page which referred...
  7. Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11

Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11: My new laptop was pre-installed Windows 11. I would like to install Windows 10 on it as my favorite game cannot run on Windows 11 NOT downgrade, I want to keep both. I downloaded the ISO file from Microsoft and use the 'Setup' in the 'source' folder NOT the 'Setup' just...
  8. Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why all devices didn't work on Windows 10 installed from Windows 11: My new laptop was pre-installed Windows 11. I would like to install Windows 10 on it as my favorite game cannot run on Windows 11 NOT downgrade, I want to keep both. I downloaded the ISO file from Microsoft and use the 'Setup' in the 'source' folder NOT the 'Setup' just...
  9. Bluetooth device worked and then didn't.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device worked and then didn't.: I bought Vivitar NECK-S-FD Bluetooth Stereo Earphones and I paired them up with my Toshiba laptop computer running Windows 10. I paired them up. I can't remember what Windows called my earphones but I think it was similar to the name. I started to not be able to hear my...
  10. Why didn't windows update work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why didn't windows update work?: Hey everyone, so i've been running on 1903 for quite some time now. I check windows update really regularly, probably 2-3 times a week. I haven't had an update for quite some time, just small updates. Today I was watching an FPS guide for csgo (not relevant, just how I...