Windows 10: Why all Microsoft and Game pass game icons switch to blank page image in windows 10?

Discus and support Why all Microsoft and Game pass game icons switch to blank page image in windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I think this has to be a bug with Microsoft games icons. I have games from Steam, Epic, battle.net, etc.... and none of these lose their game icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JRSNOW, Feb 16, 2021.

1. JRSNOW Win User

Why all Microsoft and Game pass game icons switch to blank page image in windows 10?

Hi, I think this has to be a bug with Microsoft games icons. I have games from Steam, Epic, battle.net, etc.... and none of these lose their game icon image. Only games from the Microsoft Store or game pass lose their game icon images. These games without their original game icon image still playable, but, as you understand it is highly annoying. Sometimes the original image comeback by itself, but let's say I create a new folder call "Games in E" and then I move all game-icons to this folder, there will be a 100% chance I would lose all Microsoft Games original game-icons and they would be replaced with the blank page icon image. Does anyone have a fix for this???

:)

JRSNOW, Feb 16, 2021

2. Games icons changed to blank page icon in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10 games icon. I will certainly help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are those icons which are blank the games associated with it are deleted or not?

• In which all games are you referring this issue?
    You may also provide screen shots describing the problem to understand the issue and help you better.

To add screen shot, click on Add image > Browse and select the screen shot > and then click on Upload.

Reply with necessary information and I'll be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Why all Microsoft and Game pass game icons switch to blank page image in windows 10?

Games icons changed to blank page icon in Windows 10

Original Title[games icons ]

Hi all, hoping for some help. In my games folder, I've noticed that some of the icons have changed to a blank page icon. When I go into properties, change icon, all I get to choose from are the usual windows icons. I want to get the original icon back.
    How do I do this please?

gailcoleman3620, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Why all Microsoft and Game pass game icons switch to blank page image in windows 10?

1. Why all Microsoft and Game pass game icons switch to blank page image in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Game

2. Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I also have conan exiles and fallout 76 installed through the game pass and i...
  3. Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I also have conan exiles and fallout 76 installed through the game pass and i...
  4. Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons for xbox PC game pass games missing on windows 10: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I've tried the suggestions for windows 11 and nothing works...
  5. Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I've tried the suggestions for windows 11 and nothing works...
  6. Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons for xbox game pass games missing on windows 10 pc: I recently installed some games from my xbox game pass and lately the desktop icon for I account on console to my pc state of decay 2 disappears from my desktop and im left with a blank page icon. I've tried the suggestions for windows 11 and nothing works...
  7. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  8. Blank icon for Windows 10 game

Blank icon for Windows 10 game: I have a blank screenshot for Halo: Master Chief Collection in Windows 10. I have tried to repair the game to bring back the icon, but that didn't work. Any ideas how to restore a blank icon? submitted by /u/shanafan [link] [comments]...
  9. Blank icon for Windows 10 game

Blank icon for Windows 10 game: I have a blank screenshot for Halo: Master Chief Collection in Windows 10. I have tried to repair the game to bring back the icon, but that didn't work. Any ideas how to restore a blank icon? submitted by /u/shanafan [link] [comments]...
  10. All game icons appear blank

All game icons appear blank: Hi everyone I've been having this problem for some time now and I've searched everywhere and nothing was able to fix it. As the title says all the games icons (both from Steam or Epic Games) install normally but the icon is blank and sometimes it displays the name of the...