Windows 10: Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

Discus and support Why am I am not able to Install windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gahenry, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Gahenry Win User

Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is coming soon, like some of my other machines. WHy? How do I get Windows 11 on this machine?thanks gary

:)

Gahenry, Nov 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

1. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why able Install

2. I am not able to install KB5034204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to install KB5034204: I just upgraded to Window 11 from 10 a week or 2 ago. I have installed all updates even optional ones like the .NET preview without a problem.I cannot get KB5034204 to install. It gets to 97% and then rolls back. I have tried all of the following with no success.I was...
  3. I am not able to install KB5034204

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to install KB5034204: I just upgraded to Window 11 from 10 a week or 2 ago. I have installed all updates even optional ones like the .NET preview without a problem.I cannot get KB5034204 to install. It gets to 97% and then rolls back. I have tried all of the following with no success.I was...
  4. Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows: I tried downloading and installing windows 11 updates several times but end of it getting error, please help me out thisi have also other issue of microsoft store that i have pending downloads its stuck in mid and i am not able to cancel it anyway .pls help...
  5. Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows

Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows: I tried downloading and installing windows 11 updates several times but end of it getting error, please help me out thisi have also other issue of microsoft store that i have pending downloads its stuck in mid and i am not able to cancel it anyway .pls help...
  6. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  7. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  8. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...
  10. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...