Windows 10: Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?

Discus and support Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting this window when trying to open some pages in Windows while using a VPN. I never used to have this problem until the recent Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by victbtm, Dec 17, 2018.

1. victbtm Win User

Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?

I keep getting this window when trying to open some pages in Windows while using a VPN. I never used to have this problem until the recent Windows update. How do I fix this? Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN? f257ab0f-a264-44f2-a341-4dd7843f63e9?upload=true.png

:)

victbtm, Dec 17, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN? :D

P4-630, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?

1. Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN? - Similar Threads - Why being blocked

2. I would like to know why I am being censored, I can't use FJB but someone can call Trump a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know why I am being censored, I can't use FJB but someone can call Trump a...: FJB is three letters put together the is no curse words it is being censored because it doesn't if your agenda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-i-am-being-censored-i/7ce6ea30-9df4-466f-a1dc-7af32b6fa52c
  3. I would like to know why I am being censored, I can't use FJB but someone can call Trump a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to know why I am being censored, I can't use FJB but someone can call Trump a...: FJB is three letters put together the is no curse words it is being censored because it doesn't if your agenda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-i-am-being-censored-i/7ce6ea30-9df4-466f-a1dc-7af32b6fa52c
  4. Why I can't normally use Microsoft Storedownloading, installing on VMachine? How I would...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I can't normally use Microsoft Storedownloading, installing on VMachine? How I would...: Hi, I've installed Virtual Machine via Hyper V on this ISO from: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/ I mean Windows 10. After full Windows Update I need to install Windows Terminal from Microsoft Store. That's the plan for now. But...
  5. why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.: I am using windows 10 build 21277.1000 and am trying to use Express vpn but whenever I have the vpn activated I cannot access the net. Whenever I disconnect form the vpn there is no problem. I also have the vpn on my tablet and it works fine there, but it is on...
  6. why am I being force to use a pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    why am I being force to use a pin number: Please let me know how to stop computer from asking for a pin number? why do you keep asking for me to get a pin number that I do not want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-force-to-use-a-pin-number/730f9660-8686-460a-9f0c-88cd43d1ca78
  7. Restore point is there but I am not allowed to use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore point is there but I am not allowed to use it: After getting blue screen dead computer I used media creation tool to get to system restore. I originally had windows 8 (updated to 10) and it will not allow me to restore - I think it is not recognizing my upgrade to window 10. I went to a restore point that previously...
  8. Why am i blocked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am i blocked?: Alright. Lucky that i have another email so that i can just use that to login and ask. I have another account. That account has been blocked, i don't know why and when it happened. I just came to read some answers and then i couldn't because it was apparently blocked....
  9. Microphone is apparently blocked from being used?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is apparently blocked from being used?: Recently, I have been having issues where i'd launch Discord, Steam or any service which uses the mic and none of them have been receiving anything. I've checked that the correct microphone is being used in the settings (it comes up as USB PnP sound device) and I have tried...
  10. Microphone is apparently blocked from being used?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microphone is apparently blocked from being used?: Recently, I have been having issues where i'd launch Discord, Steam or any service which uses the mic and none of them have been receiving anything. I've checked that the correct microphone is being used in the settings (it comes up as USB PnP sound device) and I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i being blocked

2. why am i blocked from stocktwits

3. keep getting region blocked while using vpn