Windows 10: Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

Discus and support Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Holly1958, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Holly1958 Win User

Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am only being blocked on this one website.

:)

Holly1958, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

1. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser... - Similar Threads - Why being blocked

2. Why are the apps that I am downloading from the microsoft store being store on microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the apps that I am downloading from the microsoft store being store on microsoft...: Yesterday my Netflix was okay, I exited and when I went back to the app, I noticed that something was different, firstly the background was white and not black and secondly, when I opened it looked like the web version and not the actual app that has been downloaded on my...
  3. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...: I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am...
  4. Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website: Win 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1165 I use Firefox v91.0.1 (64-bit) browser to do my Tesco online grocery shopping and my email address (Username) would always be displayed and all I had to do was type in my password. This all changed about a month ago (late July 2021) and my email...
  5. Chrome is not being blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome is not being blocked: I have Google Chrome "blocked" in all of my children's accounts but they can still use chrome on their computers. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-not-being-blocked/288a942f-29d3-4278-b09f-d13250eb6e9c
  6. How to block websites from modifying browser settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block websites from modifying browser settings?: Hello guys, There is one site www.digitaltrends.com which I have seen to be able to whitelist its cookies automatically in browser settings. While I am surprised it is able to do that, what is baffling is there is no way to delete it, unless you reset the browser. This is a...
  7. Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.: somehow in Chrome I am blocked as the administrator. I am the only person using my laptop! I thought if I changed it in Microsoft it might allow me to be the admin again in chrome. Don't know how to change administrator in Microsoft....
  8. blocking a particular website on my internet browser

blocking a particular website on my internet browser: How do I block a particular website on my website browser in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-a-particular-website-on-my-internet/5e2b3215-10f0-46e2-8b7f-c67a8f816da7
  9. How can I install Chrome browser? I'm being blocked on this new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install Chrome browser? I'm being blocked on this new laptop.: I tried this multiple times and I get a pop-up saying I can only install 'approved' and 'secure' apps from the MS store. I tried Firefox and got the same block. I would probably try Edge if I had a choice but now I'm determined to use Chrome instead, once I figure out how to...
  10. Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?

Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?: I keep getting this window when trying to open some pages in Windows while using a VPN. I never used to have this problem until the recent Windows update. How do I fix this?[ATTACH]...