Windows 10: WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!

Discus and support WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Seriously Microsoft. I've had ENOUGH of this. This is the 23rd time to be exact. Every time there is a windows 10 update. Suddenly I lose permission to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NickNorman_421, Dec 3, 2019.

1. WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!

Seriously Microsoft. I've had ENOUGH of this. This is the 23rd time to be exact. Every time there is a windows 10 update. Suddenly I lose permission to access to my own computer. Which seems shady and I doubt is even legal. This issue needs fixed. I'm tired of having to search forums or ask for some kind of technical help TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER. THIS IS EXTREMELY frustrating and I AM FED UP! If this issue is NOT addressed I WILL be contacting an attorney and this WILL be a lawsuit. I purchased windows 10 my own copy and I SHOULD NOT be regulated to have access to my OWN COMPUTER. How are you having any right to tell consumers they have no access to their own data and their own computer? So now you're treating windows as a service rather than a product? No I don't think so. No. Not on my watch. This needs addressed immediately or I WILL contact an attorney. This is your first and final warning. I am not here asking for advice to fix addressing having access to my computer. I WILL have access to my own computer. I'm not here to spend hours to give myself access to something I should ALREADY have access to.

Fix it or don't. But if it's not fixed or addressed then I'm contacting an attorney starting tomorrow. I'm tired of being unable to install software to my own computer because your company feels you have the right to control everything I do with my own personal data. No where under any circumstances did I EVER agree for Microsoft to have complete access to my personal computer. At this rate your software I'm seeing is more of a virus than a product. This is atrocious and a horrible business practice. I do not want any moderator, windows employee, software developer or Microsoft affiliate here to tell me or give me some guide of how to give myself permissions. I should already have permission and access to my own computer. This was not a problem with windows xp, 7, or even 8.1.

:)

NickNorman_421, Dec 3, 2019
  2. EsMj Win User

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!

Destination Folder Access Denied

Hi,

There are times that you may run into the issue of being unable to open or access or work with files and folder. The common message that flashes on your computer screen when you try doing so reads: "Access Denied."

This can occur for one or more of the following reasons:

• The folder ownership may have changed.
    • You do not have the proper permissions.
    • The file may be encrypted.
    • The file may be in use.
    • The file may be corrupt.
    • The user profile may be corrupt.
    To resolve this issue, the first step is to run CHKDSK. It detects and fix disk corruption. To run CHKDSK, follow these steps:

• Press Win+X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the window that opens enter your CHKDSK command.
    Get back to us to if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!

1. WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?! - Similar Threads - WHY BEING DENIED

2. Why am I being denied access to my kernal file dump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being denied access to my kernal file dump?: I am the only user and administrator of this workstation. When I try to view my kernal file dump I am denied access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-denied-access-to-my-kernal-file/0fa8d879-e228-41b4-bede-2a1ae393c8bc
  3. Why am I being denied access to my kernal file dump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I being denied access to my kernal file dump?: I am the only user and administrator of this workstation. When I try to view my kernal file dump I am denied access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-denied-access-to-my-kernal-file/0fa8d879-e228-41b4-bede-2a1ae393c8bc
  4. Why I am being denied access to CMD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am being denied access to CMD?: It keeps saying I must log-in an admin. I am already logged-in as an admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-being-denied-access-to-cmd/ec75d7ae-113b-4bc8-a305-334b5295e96d
  5. Why I am being denied access to CMD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I am being denied access to CMD?: It keeps saying I must log-in an admin. I am already logged-in as an admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-being-denied-access-to-cmd/ec75d7ae-113b-4bc8-a305-334b5295e96d
  6. Why I am being denied access to CMD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am being denied permission to access a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am being denied permission to access a folder: Hi there, I was doing back-up to a hard drive WD Elements SE and checking what was already on there. I found an old TV series that I recall watching some years back so I know I had access to it. Now when I try to open that folder I am told "you don't currently have...
  8. why am I being denied access to my own things

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am I being denied access to my own things: why am I being denied access to my own things? How do I keep the person who stole my identity SUPER USER OUT OF MY SYSTEM??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-denied-access-to-my-own-things/d657f2e1-951c-46fa-b4a3-8bd7df2c4cd0
  9. This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my own computer, why don't I have permission to access my OWN COMPUTER: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TFK_001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epup53/this_is_my_own_computer_why_dont_i_have/
  10. Why am I denied access to C: Drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I denied access to C: Drive?: I am denied access in the command editor to my C drive. All others are fine. The Tecra i5 has other general access issues and will not accept remote connection from Microsoft. All System report states is 1 or more drivers may be out of date or missing. I have a clean...