Windows 10: why am I being denied access to my own things

Discus and support why am I being denied access to my own things in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why am I being denied access to my own things? How do I keep the person who stole my identity SUPER USER OUT OF MY SYSTEM???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamueLHertel, Apr 6, 2020.

1. why am I being denied access to my own things

why am I being denied access to my own things?

How do I keep the person who stole my identity SUPER USER OUT OF MY SYSTEM???

:)

SamueLHertel, Apr 6, 2020
  2. EsMj Win User

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

why am I being denied access to my own things

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

why am I being denied access to my own things

1. why am I being denied access to my own things - Similar Threads - why being denied

2. I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied: I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-make-myself-administrator-of-my-own/367bb0a8-696a-46cd-9d75-acd92a4a2334
  3. Why I am being denied access to CMD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am being denied access to CMD?: It keeps saying I must log-in an admin. I am already logged-in as an admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-being-denied-access-to-cmd/ec75d7ae-113b-4bc8-a305-334b5295e96d
  4. Why I am being denied access to CMD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I am being denied access to CMD?: It keeps saying I must log-in an admin. I am already logged-in as an admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-being-denied-access-to-cmd/ec75d7ae-113b-4bc8-a305-334b5295e96d
  5. Why I am being denied access to CMD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I am being denied permission to access a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am being denied permission to access a folder: Hi there, I was doing back-up to a hard drive WD Elements SE and checking what was already on there. I found an old TV series that I recall watching some years back so I know I had access to it. Now when I try to open that folder I am told "you don't currently have...
  7. Accidentally denied access to my own D:\

Accidentally denied access to my own D:\: Hi everyone, Hope you are safe. I did something really silly today, in my attempt to create a new user and restrict their access to D:\ I locked myself completely out of it. These are the steps I took: 1. Right clicked D:\ the Properties 2. Security tab, clicked on...
  8. Why does Windows deny me access to my own folders?

Why does Windows deny me access to my own folders?: I'm trying to get here ON MY OWN PC to install a back-ground Excel-file running automatically in the background as I've done for years: C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART However, file explorer won't allow me as soon as click on 'Application Data':...
  9. WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHY AM I BEING DENIED ACCESS TO MY OWN COMPUTER!?!?!: Seriously Microsoft. I've had ENOUGH of this. This is the 23rd time to be exact. Every time there is a windows 10 update. Suddenly I lose permission to access to my own computer. Which seems shady and I doubt is even legal. This issue needs fixed. I'm tired of having to...
  10. Why am I denied access to C: Drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I denied access to C: Drive?: I am denied access in the command editor to my C drive. All others are fine. The Tecra i5 has other general access issues and will not accept remote connection from Microsoft. All System report states is 1 or more drivers may be out of date or missing. I have a clean...