Windows 10: why am I being force to use a pin number

Discus and support why am I being force to use a pin number in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please let me know how to stop computer from asking for a pin number? why do you keep asking for me to get a pin number that I do not want?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EloiseD_2015, Sep 25, 2019.

1. why am I being force to use a pin number

Please let me know how to stop computer from asking for a pin number? why do you keep asking for me to get a pin number that I do not want?

:)

EloiseD_2015, Sep 25, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Sep 25, 2019
  3. ROCKIEBOW Win User
    SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Sep 25, 2019
  4. why am I being force to use a pin number

Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

why am I being force to use a pin number

1. why am I being force to use a pin number - Similar Threads - why being force

2. Why am I being forced to change my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being forced to change my PIN: “Your organization is requiring you to change your PIN to meet minimum digit requirement.” Out of the blue message on the Lock Screen requiring me to change my PIN. I am not an organization. I do not belong to an organization. Why is there suddenly “an organization” dictating...
  3. Why am I being forced to change my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I being forced to change my PIN: “Your organization is requiring you to change your PIN to meet minimum digit requirement.” Out of the blue message on the Lock Screen requiring me to change my PIN. I am not an organization. I do not belong to an organization. Why is there suddenly “an organization” dictating...
  4. Why am I being forced to download Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being forced to download Windows 11?: About a month ago my desktop computer downloaded an update for Windows 11 22h2 and asked me for a time to restart. I have a laptop that received the same update but had an option to stay on Windows 10. Earlier today I sucked it up went through the download and immediately did...
  5. Why am I being forced to download Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I being forced to download Windows 11?: About a month ago my desktop computer downloaded an update for Windows 11 22h2 and asked me for a time to restart. I have a laptop that received the same update but had an option to stay on Windows 10. Earlier today I sucked it up went through the download and immediately did...
  6. Why am I being forced to download Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. why am i being forced to change my pin to the same pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am i being forced to change my pin to the same pin?: Why when i logged in it told me I absolutly have to change my pin. I used the same pin. what is the point? I'm in the middle of a project and it wasted about an hour of my time....
  8. I am being forced to change my pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am being forced to change my pin.: As I continue to use my pin to get into my computer when it's locked, around every 6 weeks a notification will come up that my organization requires me to change my pin. I have tried to do letters and change settings around this to make a more secure password thinking this...
  9. Why am I being forced to change my PIN?

Why am I being forced to change my PIN?: I am told that "my organisation" requires me to change my PIN. There is now a "PIN Requirements" link saying I need at least 5 digits and sequences not allowed. This is my own PC, not any organisations. I've had the same PIN quite happily for some long time and I don't want...
  10. Why am I being forced to change my PIN number?

Why am I being forced to change my PIN number?: I am aware that this question has been previously asked, but it seems that this question was not fully answered. Since the password is only for logging into the computer itself, why does it appear that "my organization" required me to change my PIN number? I've only had my...