Windows 10: Why am I blocked on all things Microsoft?

Discus and support Why am I blocked on all things Microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot access Microsoft at all I keep getting a message that I am blocked. I also cannot access the Windows store for the same reason.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LorenaConley1, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Why am I blocked on all things Microsoft?

I cannot access Microsoft at all I keep getting a message that I am blocked. I also cannot access the Windows store for the same reason.

:)

LorenaConley1, Feb 5, 2021

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 5, 2021
  3. 2158 Win User
    Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.

Where can I get a list of the Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block upgrades to Windows # 10,and that leaves a error message showing # 0xc1900107.None of the suggested methods to repair problems in order to receive and install November
    # 1909 upgrade will work!I would appreciate a quick reply.Thank You.

2158, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Why am I blocked on all things Microsoft?

In Windows 10 does Microsoft Family block adult content in Chrome?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about blocking adult content on Google Chrome as it6 was working fine before the update to 1511, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to re-configure those settings as you have performed previously and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the browser from Programs and features, reinstall it from the website and try to reconfigure it.

You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Google Chrome
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Step 2: As you are facing issues with pop-ups on Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to turn on Block pop-ups option and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps to do so:

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More Action ("...") at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on View advanced settings
      under Advanced settings.
    • Then simply slide the Block Pop Ups
      to the off position.

Step 3: You can also provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft.
    Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

1. Type Feedback in the
    Search
    box on the Task bar.

2. Select Windows Feedback.

3. Click on Add new feedback
    and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Why am I blocked on all things Microsoft?

1. Why am I blocked on all things Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why blocked things

2. BLOCKED???? Why am I Getting Blocked for trying to Add a Phone Number to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLOCKED???? Why am I Getting Blocked for trying to Add a Phone Number to my account: I'm trying to Redeem something on Microsoft rewards. So when i go to do so i see you need a number, so i add my number and it just doesn't let me??!! It Blocks me and say "Try using another Verification Method". Like seriously? I'm just redeeming points, Why can't this be...
  3. Why can't I block all sports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I block all sports?: I've attempted more times than I can count to get rid of sports articles. I have NO interest in ANY sport, but every day they are back. I've even blocked a couple several times in the same day. I have no sports checked in my preferences. Some of the leagues I've never heard...
  4. Why can't I block all sports?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I block all sports?: I've attempted more times than I can count to get rid of sports articles. I have NO interest in ANY sport, but every day they are back. I've even blocked a couple several times in the same day. I have no sports checked in my preferences. Some of the leagues I've never heard...
  5. Family controls not affecting Microsoft things, how to block

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family controls not affecting Microsoft things, how to block: My kids are 8 and 12 and we've used Microsoft Family controls since we got them computers last year with varying success, but seem to have a good balance finally with the only permit allowed websites setting and time limits on apps and the device itself. However, I have a few...
  6. Am i doing things right?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am i doing things right?: Hello, I just built a mew pc and was trying to reset my old pc and delete everything off of it so i could give it to a friend. I went into update and security in setrings and picked "Reset This PC". It restarted my computer, not the power button is on but the screen is black....
  7. why tf are microsoft updates a thing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why tf are microsoft updates a thing: like u **** people are rich enough that you dont benefit from giving us updates, if anything, it does more harm than good because just when we are getting familiar with the new **** that you idiots put out, you have another update. like before an update i just had, i always...
  8. why am I being denied access to my own things

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am I being denied access to my own things: why am I being denied access to my own things? How do I keep the person who stole my identity SUPER USER OUT OF MY SYSTEM??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-denied-access-to-my-own-things/d657f2e1-951c-46fa-b4a3-8bd7df2c4cd0
  9. Why am I blocked from hotmail and outlook?

Why am I blocked from hotmail and outlook?: My email has been blocked all day. It says to put in my password but there is no place to add my password. I can't send email to anyone except my son who has a Hotmail address....
  10. Why am i blocked?

Why am i blocked?: Alright. Lucky that i have another email so that i can just use that to login and ask. I have another account. That account has been blocked, i don't know why and when it happened. I just came to read some answers and then i couldn't because it was apparently blocked....