Windows 10: Why am I blue screening help

Discus and support Why am I blue screening help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/AngusW2004 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0ss91/why_am_i_blue_screening_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AngusW2004, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Why am I blue screening help

/u/AngusW2004, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 19, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Why am I blue screening help

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Why am I blue screening help

1. Why am I blue screening help - Similar Threads - Why blue screening

2. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  3. I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am receiving DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen can anyone help?: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONFor those who experience this error, it occurs occasionally but repeatedly and seemingly at random. The PC then collects information and restarts. The Bug Check code for this bluescreen is 0x00000133.How do I resolve this error?I've been strangely...
  4. Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?: This is my first blue screen, and it occurred yesterday 19/10/2023 while I was playing a mobile emulator.The second time was today when I loaded into a BF 2042 match and my computer became extremely loud and hot checking taskbar cpu was 100% before it blue screened, and the...
  5. Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am i getting a blue screen when playing games?: This is my first blue screen, and it occurred yesterday 19/10/2023 while I was playing a mobile emulator.The second time was today when I loaded into a BF 2042 match and my computer became extremely loud and hot checking taskbar cpu was 100% before it blue screened, and the...
  6. Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?: Hello, I purchased parts for and built my new PC on 6/19. I purchased the parts from Microcenter in Westbury, NY and had a friend help me complete my build. Everything was running perfectly the first night until I went to play some games, mostly Diablo IV. This is when I...
  7. Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?

Why am I getting so many blue screen errors?: Hello, I purchased parts for and built my new PC on 6/19. I purchased the parts from Microcenter in Westbury, NY and had a friend help me complete my build. Everything was running perfectly the first night until I went to play some games, mostly Diablo IV. This is when I...
  8. Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?: I recently upgraded my pc with a new case, MOBO, ram, and cooler. Ever since I now randomly blue screen and for the life of me, I can't figure out the cause. I have been unable to reliably replicate the crash. Sometimes I'm able to game for hours without any issues, other...
  9. Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?

Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?: I recently upgraded my pc with a new case, MOBO, ram, and cooler. Ever since I now randomly blue screen and for the life of me, I can't figure out the cause. I have been unable to reliably replicate the crash. Sometimes I'm able to game for hours without any issues, other...
  10. Why am I Getting Random Blue Screens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging