Windows 10: Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app?

Discus and support Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This app used to keep me log in but recently, it started to logging me out frequently. Any reason or way to keep me logged in to see my tracked stocks?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KienPham89, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app?

This app used to keep me log in but recently, it started to logging me out frequently. Any reason or way to keep me logged in to see my tracked stocks?

:)

KienPham89, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features

I'm discussing the current Money app from the Store not the excellent discontinued Microsoft Money program which I still use. You can use MSMoneyQuotes to download prices from MSN Money provided MSN Money lists your fund / share prices - see Gaier Software - Restore Microsoft Money Online Quotes with MSMoneyQuotes

Steve C, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User

The MS Money App no longer shows options for personal finance & technology (see below). Is this reduced functionality by design or a bug? I uninstalled / reinstalled the app but this made no difference. Also, my Watchlist is no lo longer populated but my stock list is still present when I view it on the MSN Money web page. If I try to add a stock to my empty Watchlist it says that stock I hold is already present!

Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app? [​IMG]

Steve C, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app?

I just installed "MSN Money" app, and it seems to be working ok. I didn't create any watch lists, but it seems to list their popular stocks.

storageman, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app?

1. Why am I constantly being logged out of the Microsoft Money app? - Similar Threads - Why constantly being

2. Why am I being locked out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I being locked out?: I have windows 10 and am being locked out because they say I need to renew my subscription. Windows 10 doesn't need renewing so what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-locked-out/b593cadb-db75-4dab-a9b2-2922b53a96b5
  3. Why am I being locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being locked out?: I have windows 10 and am being locked out because they say I need to renew my subscription. Windows 10 doesn't need renewing so what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-locked-out/b593cadb-db75-4dab-a9b2-2922b53a96b5
  4. Why am I being locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I being punished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being punished?: Why am I getting punished for cussing someone out who was griefing and cheating but other people can call me a retarded monkey, spam me by calling me a ****, also flirt and harass me and I’ve reported some of them, but none of them gotten punished? Also I’ve had a problems...
  6. Why am I being punished?

Why am I being punished?: Why am I getting punished for cussing someone out who was griefing and cheating but other people can call me a retarded monkey, spam me by calling me a ****, also flirt and harass me and I’ve reported some of them, but none of them gotten punished? Also I’ve had a problems...
  7. why am i being charged for microsoft 360 basic

why am i being charged for microsoft 360 basic: So a few years ago I bought office home & business 2016, Why if I bought that product am I being charged monthly for Microsoft 360 basic??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-charged-for-microsoft-360-basic/98f65f45-d749-4651-9c7e-160710fcc164
  8. Constantly getting logged out of Microsoft accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Constantly getting logged out of Microsoft accounts: It seemsthat I cannot stay logged into MS accounts for more than a week or two. Afterthat, I’m logged out and I have to provide my email and password. It is quiteirritating. Does thishappen to everybody and can it be fixed? Servicesand apps where this is happening:...
  9. Why am i being deleted?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why am i being deleted?: Why are moderators deleting what i say? I am just trying to get an opinion of the advisors of what they think of me. Let me guess, this is deleted as well as i will get mail if it does. I am just trying to be nice...
  10. I am constantly locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am constantly locked out: I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-constantly-locked-out/d417a26e-09dc-4c8a-89b9-fbfd45749596

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i being logged out of windows