Windows 10: why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

Discus and support why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the link to the minidump file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRJ4te316RLcQjWiJNnHksulW9ZcbYWL/view?usp=sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlckHawk., Apr 2, 2021.

1. BlckHawk. Win User

why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

the link to the minidump file -
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRJ4te316RLcQjWiJNnHksulW9ZcbYWL/view?usp=sharing

:)

BlckHawk., Apr 2, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Nk91 Win User
    BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Get these 2 BSOD while playing a video game (a beta). Got a 3rd BSOD after running Verifier

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

&

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

3rd BSOD type -> DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Never got BSOD really (maybe once a year before, Ive had 4-5 in last week, while playing a specific video game). Also had new nvidia drivers & windows upodate (since march ~11).

WinDbg preview points to

in 2 of the DMP. I have about 5 DMPs.

Would like some help resolving this issue.

PC is custom built, and has an interesting history why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other... :).

Nk91, Apr 2, 2021
  4. why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

1. why am i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other... - Similar Threads - why bsod try

2. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  3. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  4. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour.. and then again two hours...
  5. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour.. and then again two hours...
  6. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  7. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  8. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. why do i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why do i get a bsod when i try to open a specific game....i dont get bsod when i play other...: the link to the minidump file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRJ4te316RLcQjWiJNnHksulW9ZcbYWL/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-a-bsod-when-i-try-to-open-a-specific/e2c43cb4-083c-491d-bcc9-1f6b662a8d10
  10. I Get Bsod when i play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Get Bsod when i play games: so recently i cannot say what caused it but about 2 days ago i was playing apex legends Via steam and my game froze all of a sudden and gave me a bsod. so i restarted my pc ignored it thought it was just a glitch but then 2 hours later i had another bsod while playing...