Windows 10: Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

Discus and support Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Right now I'm trying to boot into a USB device to install windows 10 on an SSD. I immediately just get a blank screen (photo attached) So far I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicholasGalope, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB? [​IMG]Right now I'm trying to boot into a USB device to install windows 10 on an SSD. I immediately just get a blank screen (photo attached)

So far I have:

Taken out video card and used mobo hdmi connector
    Re arranged video inputs
    Swapped monitors
    Turned off safe boot
    Adjusted boot priority
    Checked motherboard power
    Checked GPU power
    Checked HDD and SSD connections
    Checked USB boot on another device
    Attempted to update bios version
    Swapped USB ports
    Turned monitors off and on again
    Reconnected cables on and off again
    Hard cut power on and off again
    Booted from non-UEFI secondary partitions
    Reset BIOS to factory settings
    Used different monitors as primary video output
    Tried using diskpart in the win10 install utility

Any ideas?

:)

NicholasGalope, Jan 1, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 1, 2019
  3. vsrsai007 Win User
    blank screen after installation win10

Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10
    screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting.

vsrsai007, Jan 1, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

1. Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB? - Similar Threads - Why getting blank

2. Why am I seeing this blank screen on Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing this blank screen on Windows Security?: Updated my Windows 11 only a few hours ago, then wanted to install a third party software so went on for disabling the Windows Security but there I saw this blank screen just still and no sign of moving ahead just stuck. Can someone please tell me what's the problem??...
  3. Why am I seeing this blank screen on Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I seeing this blank screen on Windows Security?: Updated my Windows 11 only a few hours ago, then wanted to install a third party software so went on for disabling the Windows Security but there I saw this blank screen just still and no sign of moving ahead just stuck. Can someone please tell me what's the problem??...
  4. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I disconnect the hdd then it loads perfectly fine with all the options and textEarlier on my windows 11 the whole taskbar just...
  5. Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank blue screen on attempting to install windows from usb: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 but the problem is that if i have the hdd connected, the setup menu loads into this blue screen And when I disconnect the hdd then it loads perfectly fine with all the options and textEarlier on my windows 11 the whole taskbar just...
  6. I am getting a totally blank screen after installing and update on Friday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting a totally blank screen after installing and update on Friday.: There are no icons showing at all. MS support says open task manager and restart, but the screen is blank and there are no restart buttons. It's a software not a hardware issue....
  7. Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on a blank blue screen while installing from USB: I'm installing Windows 10 on a new SSD from an USB. After deleting old partitions on my HDD (now in a caddy) the installation process has started and then I went afk. The pc is now, 3 hours later, on a blank blue screen. What do i do? Can i restart it from the power button?...
  8. Win10 USB install screen. Why is it gibberish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 USB install screen. Why is it gibberish?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oyvindrosmer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iahqox/win10_usb_install_screen_why_is_it_gibberish/
  9. Blank screen when booting from USB to install Windows

Blank screen when booting from USB to install Windows: Hello everybody. I think that my current installation on Windows 10 64 bit is corrupted, so I decided to wipe the SDD (only unit in the system) and make a clean installation. I created a bootable USB with the media tool but when I start the boot from it after the blue...
  10. blank screen after installation win10

blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 installation from usb blank screen

2. windows 10 usb install blank screen