Windows 10: Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

Discus and support Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Right now I'm trying to boot into a USB device to install windows 10 on an SSD. I immediately just get a blank screen (photo attached) So far I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicholasGalope, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB? [​IMG]Right now I'm trying to boot into a USB device to install windows 10 on an SSD. I immediately just get a blank screen (photo attached)

So far I have:

Taken out video card and used mobo hdmi connector
    Re arranged video inputs
    Swapped monitors
    Turned off safe boot
    Adjusted boot priority
    Checked motherboard power
    Checked GPU power
    Checked HDD and SSD connections
    Checked USB boot on another device
    Attempted to update bios version
    Swapped USB ports
    Turned monitors off and on again
    Reconnected cables on and off again
    Hard cut power on and off again
    Booted from non-UEFI secondary partitions
    Reset BIOS to factory settings
    Used different monitors as primary video output
    Tried using diskpart in the win10 install utility

Any ideas?

:)

NicholasGalope, Jan 1, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 1, 2019
  3. vsrsai007 Win User
    blank screen after installation win10

Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10
    screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting.

vsrsai007, Jan 1, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB?

1. Why am I getting a blank screen from my win10 install USB? - Similar Threads - Why getting blank

2. Why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I getting this?: From the past few days I have been observing this [ATTACH] Is this an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this/8907b6a8-7b2f-4a67-a9c0-b2dac403f968
  3. I get a blank blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  4. Why Am I Getting These ?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Am I Getting These ?: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back....
  5. Blank screen when booting from USB to install Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank screen when booting from USB to install Windows: Hello everybody. I think that my current installation on Windows 10 64 bit is corrupted, so I decided to wipe the SDD (only unit in the system) and make a clean installation. I created a bootable USB with the media tool but when I start the boot from it after the blue...
  6. Why am I getting this Popup?

Why am I getting this Popup?: Hi Support, Since an update to my Win10 2 days ago I've been getting this popup when the computer logs in. [ATTACH] I bought this computer with Win10 installed for personal use. It is a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16 from 2017. Thank you, Christian Moir...
  7. Why I am not getting the 1809 update

Why I am not getting the 1809 update: Hi, I am in 1803 version of windows 10. Even after "Check for update", I have not yet received 1809 update. Any possible reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-getting-the-1809-update/3bff8883-97e3-454e-be0d-71a074478ac0
  8. WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHY I AM NOT GETTING BSOD EVENTHOUGH I HAVE INSTALLED DEVICEDRIVERS FROM DIFFERENT...: I am using ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 R542UQ-DM153 with i5 7200u -intel hd graphics 620, Nvidia 940MX with latest graphics drivers directly downloaded from Intel and nvidia. latest BIOS X542UQ.305 installed from device manager update via windows 10 OS. intel hd graphics...
  9. After a new Win10 Install I have a blank gray screen.

After a new Win10 Install I have a blank gray screen.: After installing Windows 10 I had a gray screen. I thought the laptop had gone to sleep so I pushed the power button to wake it up. It powered down so I powered it right back up. I got the small new Windows window icon and the spinning circle below it then the screen goes...
  10. blank screen after installation win10

blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 installation from usb blank screen

2. windows 10 usb install blank screen