Windows 10: Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10

Discus and support Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has there been a change recently during the few days I've been unable to access the Community? Previously, I received email notifications about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10

Has there been a change recently during the few days I've been unable to access the Community?

Previously, I received email notifications about replies posted on a thread to which I'd subscribed. Now, I still get them PLUS these messages in the notifications panel:

Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10 863b38cf-a999-4ccf-a06f-7e7b813859a3?upload=true.png

Hoping you can help.

PS I'm sure this isn't a performance or system failure but I've no idea where else to post this - if my forum, topic etc are wrong would a Moderator kindly move it as appropriate please. TIA

:)

Taffy087, Aug 18, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10 [​IMG]

GSquadron, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why getting email

2. why am I not getting any notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I not getting any notifications?: Why Am I not getting my notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-getting-any-notifications/a46ed719-bbe3-4e04-bfeb-3a9870cd46d3
  3. why am I not getting any notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I not getting any notifications?: Why Am I not getting my notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-getting-any-notifications/a46ed719-bbe3-4e04-bfeb-3a9870cd46d3
  4. why am i getting some Team notifications and not others?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i getting some Team notifications and not others?: Why am I receiving some Teams notifications and not others from the same channel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-some-team-notifications-and-not/cf8e4e26-fa14-406d-8912-2766aa39295c
  5. why am i getting some Team notifications and not others?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i getting some Team notifications and not others?: Why am I receiving some Teams notifications and not others from the same channel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-some-team-notifications-and-not/cf8e4e26-fa14-406d-8912-2766aa39295c
  6. Notifications panel problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications panel problem?: Windows version: 21h1 build 19043.1165 The notification panel on the right of Windows 10 pro will open when I click on the icon in the taskbar, but immediately (Within 2 seconds) shuts again? This makes it impossible to perform any action on items within the panel, I don't...
  7. why am I getting this notification every 15 min?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am I getting this notification every 15 min?: I don't know what's the meaning of these notifications . is it important? My system is up to date 19042.662 169960
  8. Windows Firewall - I am not getting notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall - I am not getting notifications: Windows 10 Version 2004 build 19041.630 I just switched from Norton Firewall to Windows Defender. When a program first accessed the internet, Norton notified me and I could grant access or block access. Windows Defender is configured to notify me when "it blocks a new app."...
  9. Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.: Hi, Since last update. I am no longer receiving email "Google or Outlook" or calendar notifications I have checked setting/email accounts I have checked settings in "Notifications & actions, get notifications from apps and other senders is "ON" I have checked Focus...
  10. Email notification when no message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email notification when no message: I have an email notification showing one unread message on my taskbar that will not go away even though the inbox is empty. I have tried various actions in an attempt to reset it but they have not worked....