Windows 10: Why am I getting hacked?

Discus and support Why am I getting hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What program or app would be able to hack me through my browser ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Deb KC, May 19, 2023.

1. Deb KC Win User

Why am I getting hacked?

What program or app would be able to hack me through my browser ?

:)

Deb KC, May 19, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2023
  4. Why am I getting hacked?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 19, 2023
Thema:

Why am I getting hacked?

1. Why am I getting hacked? - Similar Threads - Why getting hacked

2. Am I Hacked?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I Hacked?!?: Someone has hacked my Gaming Laptop I believe. I play the game called Fortnite a lot and I’ve noticed people trying to log onto my account. Very suspicious on my account. And my performance of my laptop has decreased drastically and have many processes like taskmanagerhost...
  3. Am I Hacked?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I Hacked?!?: Someone has hacked my Gaming Laptop I believe. I play the game called Fortnite a lot and I’ve noticed people trying to log onto my account. Very suspicious on my account. And my performance of my laptop has decreased drastically and have many processes like taskmanagerhost...
  4. Why am I getting hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting hacked?: What program or app would be able to hack me through my browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-hacked/e7e1d774-61f4-4f77-be0e-4c173d24cc49
  5. Why am I getting hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting hacked?: What program or app would be able to hack me through my browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-hacked/e7e1d774-61f4-4f77-be0e-4c173d24cc49
  6. Am I hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I hacked?: Sometimes when I watch videos on streaming channels YouTube, Amazon Prime Video a frame of a person's live desktop camara will appear for half a second. The times it has happen It's an actual person sitting in front of their computer.I would rewind what I'm watching to see if...
  7. I think I am getting hacked

I think I am getting hacked: I have posted on here before but the person I was talking about before who threatened me they also said they have friends that can hack accounts and I think they are trying to get into my computer because like 5 hours after I blocked them my computer was starting to act up...
  8. AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!?!??!

AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!?!??!: AM I GETTING HACKED? LOOK AT THIS PICTURE file:///home/chronos/u-bbdf55be6755b157eb2006556f2ee34189e3e19a/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot%202021-02-26%20at%2012.50.10%20PM.png COPY AND PASTE IT! JOIN DISCORD CHAT FOR DOWNLOAD LINK! code expires in 7 days!...
  9. Why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I getting this?: From the past few days I have been observing this [ATTACH] Is this an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this/8907b6a8-7b2f-4a67-a9c0-b2dac403f968
  10. Why Am I Getting These ?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Am I Getting These ?: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back....