Windows 10: Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ?

Discus and support Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I getting Microsoft account out of date messages when my mail and other account features are working fine and my password has not been changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrissyMoore-Haines, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ?

Why am I getting Microsoft account out of date messages when my mail and other account features are working fine and my password has not been changed for ages?

:)

ChrissyMoore-Haines, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 31, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Microsoft Message Legit???

Received two/same messages that are worded oddly, is this a scam? *(all used and unused)*

Reset Alert Confirmation Settings‏

To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.

Windows Live Team Outlook Services (reolm2@msn.com)

Add to contacts

2:25 PM

To: Windows Live Team Outlook Services

Picture of Windows Live Team Outlook Services

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
    Show content|I trust L: reolm2@msn.com. Always show content.

GENERAL ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    Dear Valued Customer,

Due to congestion in all Windows Live Mail user accounts, there shall be a removal exercise of all used and unused Hotmail/Msn Accounts. Windows Live would be shutting down several accounts as your email address needs to be added to the new Windows Live database. We programed to stop and delete unused email account, you may permanently stop receiving messages to this Email address if not verified.

Kindly verify and let us know if your account is still valid. Click on the reply button and fill in your information:

* User name:

* Password:

* Date of Birth:

* Country Or Territory:

This back up is necessary for update and to avoid blocking of your account. If you do not respond to this message. you will lose your account permanently.

Thank you for your usual co-operation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Member Service Team.

This assumes a reasonable growth rate. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit Windows Live Hotmail Help.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA ? 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

jsfitz54, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ?

Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ?

1. Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ? - Similar Threads - Why getting microsoft

2. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  3. Why i am getting this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  4. I keep getting the message "Your Icloud account is out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting the message "Your Icloud account is out of date".: I have spoken to Apple which assured me it is not. I have also spoken to Microsoft 365 as I have office 365, and Microsoft regarding sending and receiving mail. No one can help me. I am not receiving all my emails or able to send them all. I have also spoken to Microsoft...
  5. I am unable to synch my yahoo account. Keep getting message that my account is out of date....

I am unable to synch my yahoo account. Keep getting message that my account is out of date....: I am unable to synch my yahoo account in windows 10. Keep getting a message that my account is out of date. Nothing fixes this issue. It was working fine until 27 days ago. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. Why do I keep getting the message that my account is out of date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I keep getting the message that my account is out of date?: Email shows account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-getting-the-message-that-my-account/1c45215c-c179-41f9-8809-1d50ea5b2d65
  7. Microsoft Accounts out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Accounts out of date: I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I select FIX NOW it wants me to allow Microsoft access to just about everything inside my pc, which I will NOT ALLOW! So is this...
  8. I keep getting a spurious error message "Your account settings are out of date."

I keep getting a spurious error message "Your account settings are out of date.": This is in Windows 10, both before and after the latest round of updates. I have looked at every account setting I could find, and nothing is out of date. I have changed a few settings, then changed them back but that didn't help....
  9. Your Microsoft Account is out of date.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your Microsoft Account is out of date.: Your Microsoft Account is out of date. This Notice keeps popping up. I don't care anything about my Microsoft Account. How can I stop these notices. Don Cole 124329
  10. I keep getting message that my msn is out of date

I keep getting message that my msn is out of date: How can I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-keep-getting-message-that-my-msn-is-out-of-date/ffc3f5ec-15ba-4cba-b66a-aadec41aa4a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i keep on getting email out of date messages

2. getting message outlook out of date

3. hen microsoft account is Out of date

4. why do i keep getting error messages on my microsoft account,
  5. why do i get frequent microsoft account out of date messages,
  6. Why am I repeatedly getting message in windows 10 mail that password is out of daTE