Windows 10: Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.

Discus and support Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As soon as I upgraded to Windows 11 probably shouldn't have, I get a ridiculous amount of spam., like 30 at a time; junk files are even alphabetized. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by savannahsue, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.

As soon as I upgraded to Windows 11 probably shouldn't have, I get a ridiculous amount of spam., like 30 at a time; junk files are even alphabetized. I have even blocked these, but there they are again the next day; or a couple of hours later.

:)

savannahsue, Mar 21, 2023

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Mar 21, 2023
  4. dougboes Win User

Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.

1. Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time. - Similar Threads - Why getting much

2. Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?: I've noticed recently that I'm using way more memory than normal while just having my browser open! With Firefox open it says its using about 90% of memory, and when I close the browser to have nothing open it goes down to only 82%. I have 8 Gigs of memory and it says its...
  3. Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?: I've noticed recently that I'm using way more memory than normal while just having my browser open! With Firefox open it says its using about 90% of memory, and when I close the browser to have nothing open it goes down to only 82%. I have 8 Gigs of memory and it says its...
  4. Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.

Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.: As soon as I upgraded to Windows 11 probably shouldn't have, I get a ridiculous amount of spam., like 30 at a time; junk files are even alphabetized. I have even blocked these, but there they are again the next day; or a couple of hours later....
  5. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?: Yesterday, I went into the bios to convert my drive to GPT and I was successful, which meant that I could enable secure boot and finally install Windows 11. I decided to use the Installation Assistant found on the Microsoft website to install Windows 11 and after getting to...
  6. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?: Yesterday, I went into the bios to convert my drive to GPT and I was successful, which meant that I could enable secure boot and finally install Windows 11. I decided to use the Installation Assistant found on the Microsoft website to install Windows 11 and after getting to...
  7. Why am I getting errors when trying to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. why am I being hacked so much

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am I being hacked so much: Why am I being hacked so much I keep getting locked out of my accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-am-i-being-hacked-so-much/b46e1c36-e3e3-48df-afc4-09123c1bf1a4
  9. Why am I getting so much junk email on windows mail ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I getting so much junk email on windows mail ?: Recently, I have been getting bunches of junk email every day . Mostly advertising . This is using Windows Mail . I am still using my old Hotmail account , because I would have to notify a bunch of people including health insurance and so forth...
  10. Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".: I am very upset about my computer being unusable , constant updates that will not install. Please contact me, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I should not have to modify the registry, do your job. Fix it. No reply, taking it further . Microsoft, where is...