Windows 10: Why Am I Getting These ?

Discus and support Why Am I Getting These ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by polarisgold, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Why Am I Getting These ?

Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back.

Thanks in advance....also whenever I try to preview a shopify store I get the errors. The weird thing is if I click on a link and get one of these errors I can x it out and click on the link again and the link opens normally but not the shopify preview.

Baffling right?

:)

polarisgold, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Why Am I Getting These ?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Why Am I Getting These ?

1. Why Am I Getting These ? - Similar Threads - Why Getting

2. why microsoft defender is asking me to get Microsoft 365 it was working before i have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why microsoft defender is asking me to get Microsoft 365 it was working before i have a...: How do i fix this please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-defender-is-asking-me-to-get/680776e3-0ce0-4d38-9b4a-e738422b33f3
  3. why microsoft defender is asking me to get Microsoft 365 it was working before i have a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why microsoft defender is asking me to get Microsoft 365 it was working before i have a...: How do i fix this please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-defender-is-asking-me-to-get/680776e3-0ce0-4d38-9b4a-e738422b33f3
  4. Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?: I have never had this issue before. I was looking to play Fortnite on my pc and when I got to open up the Epic launcher that's when I get the message. Before this I had been able to play Fortnite no issue. I had also downloaded, updated, and shut down my pc before I came back...
  5. Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?

Why am I getting the message: Invalid Backend requested. Exiting?: I have never had this issue before. I was looking to play Fortnite on my pc and when I got to open up the Epic launcher that's when I get the message. Before this I had been able to play Fortnite no issue. I had also downloaded, updated, and shut down my pc before I came back...
  6. Why am I getting bsod with different causes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting bsod with different causes?: Hello,Since a few days I have started getting bsod out of nowhere. On the blue screen, it displays various errors such as hypervisor error, page fault in non-paged area, system service exception etc etc. I have tried some solutions from the internet such as the sfc and dism...
  7. Why am I getting bsod with different causes?

Why am I getting bsod with different causes?: Hello,Since a few days I have started getting bsod out of nowhere. On the blue screen, it displays various errors such as hypervisor error, page fault in non-paged area, system service exception etc etc. I have tried some solutions from the internet such as the sfc and dism...
  8. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  9. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  10. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming