Windows 10: Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?

Discus and support Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I NEVER use EDGE or BING ever! As of today, I'm getting this posting screenshot on my DESKTOP even before I log in to ANY account. Is it yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WynnDoze, Sep 8, 2020.

1. WynnDoze Win User

Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?

I NEVER use EDGE or BING ever! As of today, I'm getting this posting screenshot on my DESKTOP even before I log in to ANY account.

Is it yet another problem with the recent update to the OS? I rolled back to previous version but I'm getting this now. I tried to uninstall EDGE which it showed that it did because I got the questionnaire as to why I'm uninstalling it..... but it's back! I just did a malware and virus scan. All clean. I tried searching for this in the forums and did not find anything, so I apologize if it's been posted before.
    Appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP? 8c7b27e1-3bde-45c1-a17c-d389f0c0a51e?upload=true.jpg

* Moved from Bing

:)

WynnDoze, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?

1. Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP? - Similar Threads - Why getting DESKTOP

2. WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE: Recently i had to reinstall windows11 for some reason and after installing i get version 21H2 and i am still waiting but i dont get update for 22H2 or 23h2 can somebody help me if anything to do so pls tell me a way without data loss and pls i directly want to get 23H2....
  3. Why am I getting BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting BSODs?: Hello, my PC was built within the last two years and I've had on and off issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. Today it crashed and had a BSOD while watching twitch.. and I hadn't changed the stream or even moved my mouse in over an hour..What's the deal?The...
  4. Why am I getting hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I getting hacked?: What program or app would be able to hack me through my browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-hacked/e7e1d774-61f4-4f77-be0e-4c173d24cc49
  5. Why am I getting this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  6. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated: My Windows got a notification that I need to activate it even that I got licensed already. This is upgraded from Windows 10 and activated even before....
  7. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated: My Windows got a notification that I need to activate it even that I got licensed already. This is upgraded from Windows 10 and activated even before....
  8. Why am I getting that my Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I getting this?: From the past few days I have been observing this [ATTACH] Is this an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this/8907b6a8-7b2f-4a67-a9c0-b2dac403f968
  10. Why Am I Getting These ?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Am I Getting These ?: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back....