Windows 10: why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

Discus and support why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-package-could-not-be/7775eab6-2d87-4e2a-806f-f439f7b86664 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WardWallace, Mar 7, 2019.

1. why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

I need assistance

:)

WardWallace, Mar 7, 2019

2. Package not registered

Hello Ray,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Kindly send us a screenshot of the said issue.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 7, 2019
  4. why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

Package could not be registered

When I try to open older photos I get message, "package can not be registered."

W. H.Pittman, Mar 7, 2019
  5. you may downloaded from unklnown website , try to download from manufacturer website .

try to update .net framework all versions
    update visual c ++ all versions

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

1. why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to... - Similar Threads - why getting package

2. Package could not be registered on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package could not be registered on windows 11: Hi, I am getting the above-mentioned error if I am opening any image or text file in Windows 11. Please help me to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  3. Package could not be registered on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered on windows 11: Hi, I am getting the above-mentioned error if I am opening any image or text file in Windows 11. Please help me to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  4. Package could not be registered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered Windows 11: I am currently experiencing two issues.Firstly, any photo or text document I attempt to open gives me the following response:Package could not be registered.Executing both a sfc /scannow and a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in cmd and powershell did not...
  5. Package could not be registered Windows 11

Package could not be registered Windows 11: I am currently experiencing two issues.Firstly, any photo or text document I attempt to open gives me the following response:Package could not be registered.Executing both a sfc /scannow and a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in cmd and powershell did not...
  6. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  7. Package could not be registered

Package could not be registered: Hi I am unable to open any photos or videos. Instead get the pop up I get the message "package could not be registered". Done alot of searching for a solution but nothing works. The solution on the Microsoft Forum refers to using "reset" button in Advanced Options. But as the...
  8. Package Could Not be Registered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Package Could Not be Registered: My Microsoft Store package is saying that it could not be registered and I need it to update my apps. Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks Aarav. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-could-not-be-registered/82119902-2df2-4273-a35f-3f66c57f1e60
  9. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package could not be registered: Package could not be registered error when trying to open any office product. I have run sfc scan, dism, reset the photo app even though my photos are actually opening, and did a system restore. Its still giving me the same error....
  10. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 News
    Package could not be registered: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 is one of the best applications that are available on the Windows 10 operating system. But it may throw up errors at times. One such error is the one that says, Package could [...] This post Package could not be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting package not registered error

2. cd reads package not registered