Windows 10: why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

Discus and support why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-package-could-not-be/7775eab6-2d87-4e2a-806f-f439f7b86664 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WardWallace, Mar 7, 2019.

1. why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

I need assistance

:)

WardWallace, Mar 7, 2019

2. Package not registered

Hello Ray,

For us to better assist you with your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Kindly send us a screenshot of the said issue.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 7, 2019
  4. why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

Package could not be registered

When I try to open older photos I get message, "package can not be registered."

W. H.Pittman, Mar 7, 2019
  5. you may downloaded from unklnown website , try to download from manufacturer website .

try to update .net framework all versions
    update visual c ++ all versions

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to...

1. why am I getting this package could not be registered on downloads and even when I try to... - Similar Threads - why getting package

2. packaged not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    packaged not registered: I cannot open any files on my lap top. It states "package not registered" Help all my work is on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packaged-not-registered/bc7e973d-5fa8-49d8-88f4-9b2a2b316a5f"
  3. Why Am I Getting These ?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Am I Getting These ?: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen in the attached file. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back....
  4. I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am still getting time restrictions when I try to log in.: I have moved out of my mom's house a little bit ago and I had her remove my account from the family. When I get my computer up and running I wasn't able to get into my account. It said I was out of time, but I shouldn't have any restrictions, right?...
  5. Why am I getting "Unable to Verify Validity of the file when I try to download Gameroom?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting "Unable to Verify Validity of the file when I try to download Gameroom?: That is the Question, but I am pretty sure I already know the answer, because it has happened before, but the only way it can be fixed is by Microsoft. Last time it happened it was after an Update was installed. Now this time the Update was installing Office 365, which I...
  6. Why am I getting this Popup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting this Popup?: Hi Support, Since an update to my Win10 2 days ago I've been getting this popup when the computer logs in. [ATTACH] I bought this computer with Win10 installed for personal use. It is a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16 from 2017. Thank you, Christian Moir...
  7. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Package could not be registered: Package could not be registered error when trying to open any office product. I have run sfc scan, dism, reset the photo app even though my photos are actually opening, and did a system restore. Its still giving me the same error....
  8. Package could not be registered

in Windows 10 News
    Package could not be registered: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 is one of the best applications that are available on the Windows 10 operating system. But it may throw up errors at times. One such error is the one that says, Package could [...] This post Package could not be...
  9. Playing MP4 gives "Package could not be registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing MP4 gives "Package could not be registered": I get the above error when I try to open a MP4 video file. It plays ok with VLC Player. I cannot set the default video player - it shows "Films and TV". If I try to click on VLC, it does not do anything. Do I need to "Repair" the Windows 10? If so, what is the best way...
  10. Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file: I get this message when trying to access particular folders. Is there a reason for this and can it be overcome. I'll give you a screenshot of what I'm talking about. 54362

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting package not registered error

2. cd reads package not registered