Windows 10: Why am I getting this pop up

Discus and support Why am I getting this pop up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neil13764, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Neil13764 Win User

Why am I getting this pop up

The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality.

:)

Neil13764, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 14, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 14, 2022
  4. Why am I getting this pop up

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

Why am I getting this pop up

1. Why am I getting this pop up - Similar Threads - Why getting pop

2. Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?: It happened on the 14th of this month when I finally downloaded Visual Studio I deleted it the next day because it consumed all the space available on my disk. Now, there has been a message popping up which asks me all the time how do you want to open this file, when I have...
  3. Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?: It happened on the 14th of this month when I finally downloaded Visual Studio I deleted it the next day because it consumed all the space available on my disk. Now, there has been a message popping up which asks me all the time how do you want to open this file, when I have...
  4. Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?: why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-icloud-sign-on-pop-up-window-all/af1c75e5-9b06-4f78-aaeb-8f262ed72597
  6. why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?: why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-icloud-sign-on-pop-up-window-all/af1c75e5-9b06-4f78-aaeb-8f262ed72597
  7. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  8. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...
  9. i am sick of this pop ups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am sick of this pop ups.: please help with these pop ups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-sick-of-this-pop-ups/8b0d2f3d-0d2f-4540-b19a-fd04046d7e68"
  10. Why is a security scan popping up while I am on facebook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is a security scan popping up while I am on facebook?: I already have a security / anti-virus on my computer so I do not use the one that came with Windows 10. My anti-virus has auto updates and scans so that it is always up to date. I have had my computer for 3 years and have never activated the security program. It simply...