Windows 10: Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?

Discus and support Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TheUltimateAntihero [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheUltimateAntihero, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?

/u/TheUltimateAntihero, Jul 25, 2020

2. how do I get a PIN when I have never had one

• WHY do you need to reset a pin if you never had one?

Bill Smithers, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Why am I not getting updates?

I bought an HP 251-a126 in December with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge. I had a similar problem earlier and was told to go back to factory settings, but I'd like to avoid that, and it's really not a solution to do this every time.

My Internet is slow but I was always able to get updates with my old computer, which I gave up using because it had problems every time I turned it on, and Vista was going to stop sending updates soon.

My list of installed updates shows a number of updates failed to install on June 23. An even longer list of updates failed to install in March. My last successful updates took place on March 14.

Clicking on "Settings" and "Update and Security" gives me a list of updates and while it says "Downloading" it never goes above 0. I somehow found a list of updates that were downloading, but I never saw anything to indicate any of this was actually happening.
    This is an improvement over last week when all I ever saw was dots rushing across the screen.

I believe I am getting updates for my virus protection, since I see progress when I check on that, but I don't know what to do here.

KramdenAntiVirus, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?

Why am I getting a windows update on Adobe Flash Player?

My question is two-fold. I have not downloaded Adobe Flash Player and am getting an update from Windows for it. Should I uninstall this update when I get it (since I don't have Adobe anything)? Should I download Adobe Flash Player...not even sure what
    it would be for..do I need it?

geekiamnot_CJ, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?

1. Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it? - Similar Threads - Why getting updates

2. WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE: Recently i had to reinstall windows11 for some reason and after installing i get version 21H2 and i am still waiting but i dont get update for 22H2 or 23h2 can somebody help me if anything to do so pls tell me a way without data loss and pls i directly want to get 23H2....
  3. WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE: Recently i had to reinstall windows11 for some reason and after installing i get version 21H2 and i am still waiting but i dont get update for 22H2 or 23h2 can somebody help me if anything to do so pls tell me a way without data loss and pls i directly want to get 23H2....
  4. why i cannot activate windows? i need same keys and i dont knew what is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cannot activate windows? i need same keys and i dont knew what is this?: why i cannot activate windows? i need same keys and i dont knew what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-activate-windows-i-need-same-keys-and/426f8128-55a4-4fd9-ae44-ed0486890a9d
  5. why i cannot activate windows? i need same keys and i dont knew what is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cannot activate windows? i need same keys and i dont knew what is this?: why i cannot activate windows? i need same keys and i dont knew what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-activate-windows-i-need-same-keys-and/426f8128-55a4-4fd9-ae44-ed0486890a9d
  6. [ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [ask] why i need to update the app i never install?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soemarkoridwan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqhawf/ask_why_i_need_to_update_the_app_i_never_install/
  7. ELI5 why Win10 wants to do security updates for Adobe Flash when i got no Adobe Flash...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ELI5 why Win10 wants to do security updates for Adobe Flash when i got no Adobe Flash...: "2020-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4561600)" There is no Adobe Flash installed at all, why do i keep getting those? And who is even using flash anymore? I thought this has been thrown out of all the web...
  8. Why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I getting this?: From the past few days I have been observing this [ATTACH] Is this an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this/8907b6a8-7b2f-4a67-a9c0-b2dac403f968
  9. Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game?: Why?? It is really a problem to allow Adobe Flash each time I start playing. I use Windows 10, version 1809. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-allow-adobe-flash-each-time-i/f1ef868f-d836-4e92-8d45-593b059b238e
  10. do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?: hi i'm a firefox user egde is cool but i'm used to be a firefox user well right now i haven't adobe flash player , but with firefox i can play youtube video should i install adobe flash player? thanks 16125