Windows 10: Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

Discus and support Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes". in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am very upset about my computer being unusable , constant updates that will not install. Please contact me, *** Email address is removed for privacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ron Robertson, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

I am very upset about my computer being unusable , constant updates that will not install.

Please contact me, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I should not have to modify the registry, do your job.

Fix it.

No reply, taking it further .

Microsoft, where is your loyalty?

:)

Ron Robertson, Jan 5, 2019
  2. trt740 Win User

Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Jan 5, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes".

1. Why am I having so much time wasted on "Undoing changes". - Similar Threads - Why having much

2. Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?: I've noticed recently that I'm using way more memory than normal while just having my browser open! With Firefox open it says its using about 90% of memory, and when I close the browser to have nothing open it goes down to only 82%. I have 8 Gigs of memory and it says its...
  3. Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I using so much memory while doing nothing?: I've noticed recently that I'm using way more memory than normal while just having my browser open! With Firefox open it says its using about 90% of memory, and when I close the browser to have nothing open it goes down to only 82%. I have 8 Gigs of memory and it says its...
  4. Why is Microsoft Calculator using so much CPU time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Calculator using so much CPU time?: I don't think I have used the calculator function on my pc ever, but, in the last 30 days, it has used more than 7 minutes of CPU time. I will be uninstalling this app today.As an afterthought, your options in the dropdown menus are obviously NOT written by your average...
  5. Why is Microsoft Calculator using so much CPU time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Calculator using so much CPU time?: I don't think I have used the calculator function on my pc ever, but, in the last 30 days, it has used more than 7 minutes of CPU time. I will be uninstalling this app today.As an afterthought, your options in the dropdown menus are obviously NOT written by your average...
  6. Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting so much spam now that I upgraded to Windows 11 - like 40 at a time.: As soon as I upgraded to Windows 11 probably shouldn't have, I get a ridiculous amount of spam., like 30 at a time; junk files are even alphabetized. I have even blocked these, but there they are again the next day; or a couple of hours later....
  7. Why am I having so much trouble connecting two PCs on my home network?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I having so much trouble connecting two PCs on my home network?: I currently have 2 desktop PCs and a laptop in different rooms in my house. All are fairly new and fairly high-end. All run Windows 10 1909. I usually only have one of them on at a time, but occasionally I want to transfer files between them so I'll have two on at once, and...
  8. why am I being hacked so much

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am I being hacked so much: Why am I being hacked so much I keep getting locked out of my accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-am-i-being-hacked-so-much/b46e1c36-e3e3-48df-afc4-09123c1bf1a4
  9. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8
  10. Why am I getting so much junk email on windows mail ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I getting so much junk email on windows mail ?: Recently, I have been getting bunches of junk email every day . Mostly advertising . This is using Windows Mail . I am still using my old Hotmail account , because I would have to notify a bunch of people including health insurance and so forth...