Windows 10: Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11?

Discus and support Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been playing DOTA 2 and after closing it my screen shuts down? I have checked the settings and everything is as it should be, I never had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WHITELIONX, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11?

So I have been playing DOTA 2 and after closing it my screen shuts down? I have checked the settings and everything is as it should be, I never had this problem with Windows 10. I am already tired of shift Ctrl Windows key and b method. I am using Nvidia rtx 3070 card and drivers are up to date

:)

WHITELIONX, Dec 9, 2022
  2. little cat, Dec 9, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 9, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11?

1. Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why having restart

2. WHY AM I GETTING 0 WATTS OF GPU POWER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY AM I GETTING 0 WATTS OF GPU POWER: Recently I upgraded to the rtx 4060 and when using geforce experience to check my performance it says gpu power 0 watts. At the same time my fps in games dropped pretty bad. Is the voltage the problem or is it something else....
  3. WHY AM I GETTING 0 WATTS OF GPU POWER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY AM I GETTING 0 WATTS OF GPU POWER: Recently I upgraded to the rtx 4060 and when using geforce experience to check my performance it says gpu power 0 watts. At the same time my fps in games dropped pretty bad. Is the voltage the problem or is it something else....
  4. Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to restart my GPU Windows 11?: So I have been playing DOTA 2 and after closing it my screen shuts down? I have checked the settings and everything is as it should be, I never had this problem with Windows 10. I am already tired of shift Ctrl Windows key and b method. I am using Nvidia rtx 3070 card and...
  5. I have a problem with my GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my GPU: Hello, I've had the same problem for the past few months. My PC freezes and then crashes immediately without reason. This happens more than 3x times a day.The problem seems to be with nvlddmkm.sys I tried completely uninstalling the drivers and then installing them from the...
  6. I have a problem with my GPU

I have a problem with my GPU: Hello, I've had the same problem for the past few months. My PC freezes and then crashes immediately without reason. This happens more than 3x times a day.The problem seems to be with nvlddmkm.sys I tried completely uninstalling the drivers and then installing them from the...
  7. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...
  8. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...
  9. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

10. Am I actually using my GPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I actually using my GPU?: In the last few months my in game FPS just out of the blue became much, much worse. I cant get over 120 FPS without extreme frame drops, completely un-loaded textures (low poly blobs),and constant choppy cutting out audio. Today I decided to do some digging. I opened task...