Windows 10: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Discus and support Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dovetail2235, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

:)

Dovetail2235, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 28, 2024
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Hi there

@x509

Just use the free package kpatience available in a Linux distro and run in a VM or use WSL on Windows and install - it's a bit fiddly using WSL to get some GUI apps but it's doable. A VM is the easiest.

Then ad free, no ad blockers needed and decent games too. The old W7 stuff I think works as well --always good to have multiple choices.

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? 260351d1577093679t-obnoxious-ads-microsoft-solitaire-games-1909-a-screenshot_20191223_084711.png

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? 260352d1577093753t-obnoxious-ads-microsoft-solitaire-games-1909-a-screenshot_20191223_084820.png

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Solitaire games for Windows 10

Went in to Apps updates, as suggested, although there was not one specifically for Solitaire, updates all updates there and this appears to have solved the problem. Now back wasting time, playing solitaire, but happy!

JohnBlackwell-52, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

1. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? - Similar Threads - Why having watch

2. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  3. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  4. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...: I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few months I have had periods like tonight where the program will give me 5 or 6 ads in a row, without a single game. I know when...
  5. Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is anyone else having 5, 6, or more ads show up between games in Microsoft Solitaire and...: I have played Microsoft Solitaire for well over 20 years, patiently waiting through the ads once they became part of the game. But in the last few months I have had periods like tonight where the program will give me 5 or 6 ads in a row, without a single game. I know when...
  6. I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.: I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium edition and I am still getting ads. This has been happening frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-solitaire-premium-but-i/463ef777-5df7-4697-9179-5978ee2659d9
  7. I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.

I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium, but I am still getting ads.: I have paid for Microsoft solitaire premium edition and I am still getting ads. This has been happening frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-solitaire-premium-but-i/463ef777-5df7-4697-9179-5978ee2659d9
  8. Why does the ad "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" freeze the game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the ad "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" freeze the game?: Good afternoon John,There have been complaints on the gaming chat that the game is jamming after the ad are played.I notice that you can play a game, for instance, Spades. The ad comes up for the Solitaire Collection and after the adis finished, there is an inscription that...
  9. Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]: Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium? This is beyond frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-ads-solitaire-despite-having-paid/aa54c2dc-461c-4749-9e38-0f093fb52d7e
  10. Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]

Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium?]: Why am I getting ads solitaire despite having paid for premium? This is beyond frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-ads-solitaire-despite-having-paid/aa54c2dc-461c-4749-9e38-0f093fb52d7e