Windows 10: Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?

Discus and support Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes I have ensured it is synced, I can see the attachments on the app in my android but not on my laptop through the windows 10 Mail and Calendar app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristinZ11111, May 28, 2020.

1. Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?

Yes I have ensured it is synced, I can see the attachments on the app in my android but not on my laptop through the windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. I have tried everything possible, at least I think, and nothing is working! Please help.

:)

KristinZ11111, May 28, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 28, 2020
  3. rlndcrn Win User
    Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, May 28, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?

Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?

1. Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email? - Similar Threads - Why longer able

2. Why I am not able to see windows security option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why I am not able to see windows security option: In my windows 10 I am not able to see windows security options plwase help.Also error code 80070002 is coming on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-see-windows-security-option/f475a867-2180-422f-870a-9304347695c1
  3. Why I am not able to see windows security option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am not able to see windows security option: In my windows 10 I am not able to see windows security options plwase help.Also error code 80070002 is coming on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-see-windows-security-option/f475a867-2180-422f-870a-9304347695c1
  4. Why I am not able to see windows security option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why am I no longer able to have the option of "seeing" my passwords when signing onto any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I no longer able to have the option of "seeing" my passwords when signing onto any...: Why am I no longer able to have the option of "seeing" my typed in passwords to check for spelling, etc. when signing onto my various password-protected websites? This seems to have started following a recent Window 11 update. any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  6. why am I no longer able to have the option of "seeing" my passwords when signing onto any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I no longer able to have the option of "seeing" my passwords when signing onto any...: Why am I no longer able to have the option of "seeing" my typed in passwords to check for spelling, etc. when signing onto my various password-protected websites? This seems to have started following a recent Window 11 update. any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  7. No longer able to open chrome pdf files attached to an email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No longer able to open chrome pdf files attached to an email: I am no longer able to open chrome pdf files from an emailIt worked earlier this week, using the mail app on a Microsoft laptop. I tried saving the files to my computer but it still did not work. I am in school so a lot of pdfs are getting sent to me and I need to be able to...
  8. I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    I AM NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS IN MY EMAIL: WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE ATTACHMENTS ON MY EMAIL AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-receive-attachments-in-my-email/cea2f874-5c3c-4c72-be5b-8a72597d026e
  9. Please help: I don't see the available WiFi networks any longer, although I am able to...

Please help: I don't see the available WiFi networks any longer, although I am able to...: I don't see the available WiFi networks any longer, although I am able to connect to previously authenticated networks. I use Windows 10 Pro, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.388). When I start my laptop computer at home or at the office, it connects to office and home...
  10. I am no longer able to download any document from the internet

I am no longer able to download any document from the internet: I am n longer able to download any document from the internet The message I get is 'Your …..[name of document] contained a virus and was deleted' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download/6d749a4d-44f5-4415-a16c-ba376a8283c3