Windows 10: Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

Discus and support Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ethan Wilson1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work.

:)

Ethan Wilson1, Feb 7, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows installation stuck at black screen with blue windows 10 logo

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

• Is Windows 10 activated in your computer?
    • Have you tried the steps suggested by Ankit?
    • Are you able to go to desktop?

Please answer these questions to assist you better. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 7, 2023
  4. niko084 Win User

Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

1. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer? - Similar Threads - Why able install

2. Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows: I tried downloading and installing windows 11 updates several times but end of it getting error, please help me out thisi have also other issue of microsoft store that i have pending downloads its stuck in mid and i am not able to cancel it anyway .pls help...
  3. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  4. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  5. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  6. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  7. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...
  9. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...
  10. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11