Windows 10: Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above...

Discus and support Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there. I am a member in my family above statutoryage, and we’re making a new family group. For this, I have to leave the currentgroup. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheBen_152, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above...

Hey there.

I am a member in my family above statutoryage, and we’re making a new family group. For this, I have to leave the currentgroup. However, when I try to do so, It says that it is currently not possible.I have tried many methods to do this, and it has not worked. Please give mesome quick advice on this matter.

Thanks in advance!

:)

TheBen_152, Mar 4, 2021
  2. seganku Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above... [​IMG]

Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above... [​IMG]

winver: 19041.113

I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots.

Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and get the invite here. If I try to accept the invite, it says I must leave my current family first. I get the link to leave, but the same error.

Any ideas?

seganku, Mar 4, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 4, 2021
  4. KB3LQ Win User

Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above...

Leaving a family group

Hello
    I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've
    left the old one. When I login and click 'leave family group' I get the message "Please try again later. We can't do this right now." How can I overcome this? Thanks for your advice.
    KB

KB3LQ, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above...

1. Why am I not able to leave my Microsoft family group even though I am a member above... - Similar Threads - Why able leave

2. Microsoft Family gives "ask for permission" prompt even though I am no longer part of a...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family gives "ask for permission" prompt even though I am no longer part of a...: I recently installed a game launcher app, and when I tried to open it, I got the "You'll need permission to use this app" pop up that normally comes up when you try to open a restricted app in a MSFT Family. The problem is that I left my Microsoft Family group years ago, and...
  3. Will leaving a family group in Microsoft Family alert the parents of the group?

Will leaving a family group in Microsoft Family alert the parents of the group?: If a member of the family who is over 13 leaves the group, will the parents be notified? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-leaving-a-family-group-in-microsoft-family/6522fe46-a9a1-4a37-a2ec-072fc96994fc
  4. I am not able to launch my Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am not able to launch my Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NineTailedFox3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka7ccw/i_am_not_able_to_launch_my_microsoft_store/
  5. Leaving a family group

Leaving a family group: Hello I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've left the old one....
  6. Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group: [img] [img] [img] winver: 19041.113 I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots. Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and...
  7. Blocked apps even though I am administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked apps even though I am administrator: When I try to open different things such as a Samsung USB driver a window pops up saying "This app has been blocked for your protection" I have given myself administrator as well as making a new user and giving that one administrator too but the same thing happens....
  8. I am not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to Log In: On my windows laptop, it keeps saying "You can't sign into your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem.". I have changed my password in order to try to login, however it keeps saying that I can not log in to the device, and must go to account.live.com,...
  9. i am leaving this conversation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am leaving this conversation: Thanks for all the replies. I am leaving this community. This is enough frustration for one day on same subject. Issue has not been resolved, in case Microsoft cares? Have a great day! Leo...
  10. Why can't I run any programs as admin even though I am the admin!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I run any programs as admin even though I am the admin!!!: When I logged on to my computer I went to go run task manager for something and nothing happened. I thought it was weird so I tried to run device manager so see if that would launch and still nothing. I then began to launch other programs and those all ran normally but when...