Windows 10: Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.

Discus and support Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus yet it will let me load McAfee? I keep getting a McAfee popup that says I have 5 viruses yet when I check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teresa McDavid, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.

Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus yet it will let me load McAfee? I keep getting a McAfee popup that says I have 5 viruses yet when I check the security everything is fine.

:)

Teresa McDavid, Jan 25, 2023

2. help remove avg antivirus

I am trying to update latest windows update but am told to remove avg antivirus . cant find this anywhere in programs or files. any suggestions

Rosiedumb10, Jan 25, 2023
  3. AVG antivirus

How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender?

irisgrower, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.

1. Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus. - Similar Threads - Why able load

2. Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus.: Why am I not able to load AVG antivirus yet it will let me load McAfee? I keep getting a McAfee popup that says I have 5 viruses yet when I check the security everything is fine....
  3. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  4. How to Uninstall an uninvited AVG Browser; Requested AVG Antivirus.

How to Uninstall an uninvited AVG Browser; Requested AVG Antivirus.: Long ago in the days of UK Pub Space Invaders. About 1981 or 2; I started using Microsoft O.S. V.3.1,or 2. with a Qume Sprint 5 Daisy Wheel Printer with a KSR Keyboard; An 80 column 32K computer; 5 inch twin disk drives and software costing the Price of a House. All up in the...
  5. Removing antivirus such as AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing antivirus such as AVG: How do you remove AVG antivirusand stop their annoying pop-up ads? There was a tempting free trial offer to try AVG antivirus; only one of dozens on the market available to download. I was unsatisfied generally and now need to uninstall and remove it completely, mainly...
  6. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  7. help remove avg antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help remove avg antivirus: I am trying to update latest windows update but am told to remove avg antivirus . cant find this anywhere in programs or files. any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-remove-avg-antivirus/14555811-bdb7-480e-b3c3-7a3026d5d305
  8. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  9. Unable to remove AVG Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove AVG Antivirus: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I think avg is a terrible virus itself. It is in my computer and I can’t get it out. Can some help get rid of that * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: I have a problem with AVG antivirus; in fact I...
  10. Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus

Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus: Hello Forum, I would like to share with you about AVG antivirus which is installed on my pc. When I turn on my pc, first thing is to update the virus definitions in avg, make some scan, then start doing whatever. Last week while reading something in the internet, suddenly...