Windows 10: why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue!

Discus and support why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i tried to get into my computer while visiting a hotel and wasn't able to unlock my computer because i couldn't access the internet until i had already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mark littlejohn, Dec 12, 2022.

1. why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue!

i tried to get into my computer while visiting a hotel and wasn't able to unlock my computer because i couldn't access the internet until i had already logged in. why is it fully dependent on having wifi? that is a terrible idea! so my computer is useless if i'm not connected to internet at all times?

:)

mark littlejohn, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 12, 2022
  3. Windows 10 User Log-In Issue

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would suggest you to delete all the user account apart from the one which you are able to log in with Admin rights. Install all pending Windows and driver updates.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience. Follow the steps below to create new user account and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Key + R".
    • Type “netplwiz”.
    • Click on Add and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 12, 2022
  4. Jessen P Win User

why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue!

Computer is not able to detect the WiFi

Hi Anmol,

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Updating the network adapter driver, Roll back the network adapter driver are some of the things that you can perform to get the issue fixed.

Fix network connection issues

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

For the shutdown issue, I would request you to execute the Power troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Run the Power troubleshooter on the system.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Power troubleshooter.
    I would also request to check the event viewer logs and then check if you find any logs related to the shutdown problem.

a:Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Event Viewer.

Please revert if you face any issues with WiFi.

Jessen P, Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue!

1. why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue! - Similar Threads - why able log

2. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  3. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  4. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue!

why am i not able to log into my computer without wifi on windows 11? this is a huge issue!: i tried to get into my computer while visiting a hotel and wasn't able to unlock my computer because i couldn't access the internet until i had already logged in. why is it fully dependent on having wifi? that is a terrible idea! so my computer is useless if i'm not connected...
  6. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  7. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  8. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Why am I am not able to Install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I am not able to Install windows 11: HelloI have a Surface Book 2 with the IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz. According to the PC HealthCheck message below and what I have read online this machine is suppose to be comatible with windows 11 but I am not getting prompted to install it or that it is...
  10. I am not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am not able to Log In: On my windows laptop, it keeps saying "You can't sign into your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem.". I have changed my password in order to try to login, however it keeps saying that I can not log in to the device, and must go to account.live.com,...