Windows 10: Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

Discus and support Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to see the buttons in my print windows after upgraded to windows 10, before that I was with windows 7 and I was able to see the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AyeMin31, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AyeMin31 Win User

Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

I am not able to see the buttons in my print windows after upgraded to windows 10, before that I was with windows 7 and I was able to see the other buttons. Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up? c67bbcb4-607e-4370-928a-c133f9d9a103?upload=true.png

:)

AyeMin31, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Kantastic Win User

Print window popping up off screen

Look at the print window on the bottom half of the attached image, it's out of the screen. I have to drag it up to click the print button.

Kantastic, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

1. Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up? - Similar Threads - Why able full

2. Why I am not able to see windows security option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why I am not able to see windows security option: In my windows 10 I am not able to see windows security options plwase help.Also error code 80070002 is coming on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-see-windows-security-option/f475a867-2180-422f-870a-9304347695c1
  3. Why I am not able to see windows security option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am not able to see windows security option: In my windows 10 I am not able to see windows security options plwase help.Also error code 80070002 is coming on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-see-windows-security-option/f475a867-2180-422f-870a-9304347695c1
  4. Why I am not able to see windows security option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?: It happened on the 14th of this month when I finally downloaded Visual Studio I deleted it the next day because it consumed all the space available on my disk. Now, there has been a message popping up which asks me all the time how do you want to open this file, when I have...
  6. Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?: It happened on the 14th of this month when I finally downloaded Visual Studio I deleted it the next day because it consumed all the space available on my disk. Now, there has been a message popping up which asks me all the time how do you want to open this file, when I have...
  7. Why am I seeing a pop-up always after signing in?

8. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  9. Why am I getting this pop up

Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  10. Why am i getting these pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i getting these pop ups: I keep getting pop ups on the web pages i am looking at I do not get them on my laptop. I have checked all edge settings on my laptop and set PC to same settings but it makes no difference is their any settings i should be using in win 10 that will stop this also have checked...