Windows 10: Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

Discus and support Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to see the buttons in my print windows after upgraded to windows 10, before that I was with windows 7 and I was able to see the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AyeMin31, Jun 7, 2019.

1. AyeMin31 Win User

Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

I am not able to see the buttons in my print windows after upgraded to windows 10, before that I was with windows 7 and I was able to see the other buttons. Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up? c67bbcb4-607e-4370-928a-c133f9d9a103?upload=true.png

:)

AyeMin31, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Kantastic Win User

Print window popping up off screen

Look at the print window on the bottom half of the attached image, it's out of the screen. I have to drag it up to click the print button.

Kantastic, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up?

1. Why am I not able to see full buttons when the print windows pop up? - Similar Threads - Why able full

2. Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to get rid of task buttons that pop up in full screen mode: So I don't even know what these things are called, but they are annoying, and they pop up every time I hover my cursor over the top and bottom sections of my screen when I'm in full screen mode in Age of Empire: DE. It is especially annoying, because they cause my game to...
  3. Why I am seeing "Activate Windows- Go to settings to activate windows" ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I am seeing "Activate Windows- Go to settings to activate windows" ?: I have been searching for this message on internet since a while ago. I have got something around it to fix it. Do I need to buy a product key? Where shall I buy the key from? I found one link source : Activate Windows- Go to settings to activate windows But looks like...
  4. Why is a security scan popping up while I am on facebook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is a security scan popping up while I am on facebook?: I already have a security / anti-virus on my computer so I do not use the one that came with Windows 10. My anti-virus has auto updates and scans so that it is always up to date. I have had my computer for 3 years and have never activated the security program. It simply...
  5. File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer pops up when leaving full screen: When I usually alt-tab or quit a game or something,the file explorer pops up. I tested it,and found out that it happened when I left full screen. Can somebody help me fixing this issue? It's really irritating to close the file explorer everytime I alt-tab....
  6. Windows Search button pops up when I type in any program

in Cortana
    Windows Search button pops up when I type in any program: If I start typing in any software (i.e. Word, Outlook, even in this very window), the moment I type the letters "re", the Windows Search window pops up, hijacking the focus from whatever software I am using. It did it twice as I type this very message. This is very annoying...
  7. The fine print pop up

The fine print pop up: All my Microsoft programs have just begun displaying a pop when I open them. The pop-up screen is called 'the fine print'. Is this malware? How can I get rid of it?...
  8. Why I am not able to update Windows Defender in my laptop

Why I am not able to update Windows Defender in my laptop: Dear Sir, From last 2 days many times I have tried to update the security patch, but every time it gets failed; although the full connectivity is there. Please resolve the issue. Regards, Abhishek Kuliyal...
  9. Why am I seeing "Activate Windows"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I seeing "Activate Windows"?: I put my system to sleep while I made lunch. When I came back I saw a message at lower right corner saying "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows." Needless to say I have never seen this before. Settings said to run the Activation Troubleshoot program. I...
  10. Why am I seeing eventids 214 and 10 logged

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I seeing eventids 214 and 10 logged: I continue to receive these events (214 and 10) logged regarding store applications? I have no idea why these events are occurring - I have disabled the App store. What do I need to do to submit a '.evtx' file for further analysis? 53247