Windows 10: Why am I not allowed to download and install new version of Windows 10?

Discus and support Why am I not allowed to download and install new version of Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; To Whom It May Concern... The pc worked fine with Win 10 Pro preinstalled on system when I received it. A day later I was finding out that it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by {briondefiore}, May 21, 2020.

1. Why am I not allowed to download and install new version of Windows 10?

To Whom It May Concern...

The pc worked fine with Win 10 Pro preinstalled on system when I received it. A day later I was finding out that it starts acting up. Come to find out that whom ever installed OS during its refurbishing, didn't place boot sequences in correct order, some software wasn't even installed on PC, example being the touch ID, 4-5 drivers for basic OS operating processes, DVDRW drivers missing, but the old diskette software, "Floppy Drive" bios settings were still installed.

System I purchased for $450., was stated to have been installed with Windows 10 Pro, 8GB Memory, Intel Core i7-4610M CPU @ 3.00 GHz 500GB HDD. on a Dell Latitude E6400

Yes, this items were installed on LT. It was the sloppy install and configuration of software that caused system to start crashing. After trouble shooting with Dell and Windows, I was advised to reinstall original OS, which is Win 7 Pro Service Pack 1. Inquired about reinstalling Win 10 Pro, but kept getting redirected to buy new version of Win 10.

Product Key: w3vx8-qnqfp-yw766-8xvj8-gvjxf, for Windows 10 Pro version that was shipped to me preinstalled on Dell PC.

Product Key: 00371-OEM-8992671-00524, for Windows 7 Pro Service Pack 1 that was advised I download and install through Dell OS Recovery Tool.

After installing Win 7, I try to set up wifi, no programs were installed with this "freshly" installed OS.

All I'm requesting is a valid copy of Windows 10 Pro that I can install, setup and move forward.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Brion DeFiore

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

{briondefiore}, May 21, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Why am I not allowed to download and install new version of Windows 10?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Why am I not allowed to download and install new version of Windows 10?

1. Why am I not allowed to download and install new version of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why allowed download

2. Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows: I tried downloading and installing windows 11 updates several times but end of it getting error, please help me out thisi have also other issue of microsoft store that i have pending downloads its stuck in mid and i am not able to cancel it anyway .pls help...
  3. Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i am not able to install downloaded update on windows: I tried downloading and installing windows 11 updates several times but end of it getting error, please help me out thisi have also other issue of microsoft store that i have pending downloads its stuck in mid and i am not able to cancel it anyway .pls help...
  4. why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version: why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 versionplz resolve my issue its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-download-and-install-epicpen/83f3b8f1-b1ec-40f7-90f6-f3d5db44e4b3
  5. why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version

why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version: why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 versionplz resolve my issue its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-download-and-install-epicpen/83f3b8f1-b1ec-40f7-90f6-f3d5db44e4b3
  6. why am i not able to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why am i not able to download windows 10: Windows 10 updateI am trying to download Windows 10 device tool everytime I try the following message appearserror code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000I have tried various methods but nothing has worked can someone give me some useful information so that this can be resolvedI have a...
  7. why am i not able to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i not able to download windows 10: Windows 10 updateI am trying to download Windows 10 device tool everytime I try the following message appearserror code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000I have tried various methods but nothing has worked can someone give me some useful information so that this can be resolvedI have a...
  8. why am i not able to download windows 10

9. need i download the the new version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need i download the the new version of windows 10: Hello. i clicked update but i am still on 1909 and not 20h2 should i download the new version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-i-download-the-the-new-version-of-windows-10/236ae25c-efb7-46aa-bbfc-fa879de1fd23
  10. Installing new version Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing new version Windows 10: Following a HDD failure I have had to wipe my drive. If I reinstall windows 10 without losing files and data is it possible to copy the old registry file over as I have installed a programme I will need to continue reinstalling email etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why i am unable to download windows 10 pro