Windows 10: why am i not allowed to reply to other threads on this website,execept my own questions?

Discus and support why am i not allowed to reply to other threads on this website,execept my own questions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i should be able to reply to other threads on this website as well as everyone, my ability to answers other peoples questions are good enough.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yusuf dadkhah, Apr 1, 2020.

1. why am i not allowed to reply to other threads on this website,execept my own questions?

i should be able to reply to other threads on this website as well as everyone, my ability to answers other peoples questions are good enough.

:)

yusuf dadkhah, Apr 1, 2020

2. I can't click on anything in the start menu.

All question's are discussed only in the thread they are opened in to allow others with better suggestion's
    to post them.
    Plus anyone in the future with the same question, would not be able to see the step's to the solution.

Using Skype would not allow it.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 1, 2020
  3. I can't click on anything in the start menu.

Ah, I see. I hadn't even thought of that.

Brody22501, Apr 1, 2020
  4. why am i not allowed to reply to other threads on this website,execept my own questions?

"Only see websites on the allowed list" function is missing from family safety

It's possible that you did not understand my question. In the family safety settings there used to be a check box labeled "Only see websites on the allowed list". It gave parents the ability to block all websites except those on the allowed list. I can
    no longer find this feature and I'm curious to know what happened to it or if there is another way to prevent my children from accessing any website other than those I put on the allowed list.

BGquestions, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

why am i not allowed to reply to other threads on this website,execept my own questions?

1. why am i not allowed to reply to other threads on this website,execept my own questions? - Similar Threads - why allowed reply

2. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  3. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  4. Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????: why is the thread locked on a question i asked ?? says the question thread is locked from receiving future replies. why is it locked, is my first question. who locked it and why. But the bigger question is.....what does that even mean. What the hell is a "THREAD" and what did...
  5. Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????

Why is the thread to my question locked.????????????????: why is the thread locked on a question i asked ?? says the question thread is locked from receiving future replies. why is it locked, is my first question. who locked it and why. But the bigger question is.....what does that even mean. What the hell is a "THREAD" and what did...
  6. Can't Reply to my Own Post on this Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reply to my Own Post on this Website: I created a question on this website, received an answer, followed their instructions it did not solve my issue, and so I attempted to reply and explain what happened to get further assistance.However, once I typed in my answer and pressed "Submit" the "Submit" and "Cancel"...
  7. Can't Reply to my Own Post on this Website

Can't Reply to my Own Post on this Website: I created a question on this website, received an answer, followed their instructions it did not solve my issue, and so I attempted to reply and explain what happened to get further assistance.However, once I typed in my answer and pressed "Submit" the "Submit" and "Cancel"...
  8. Can't Reply to my Own Post on this Website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Can't reply to thread.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't reply to thread.: Posted a question and can't reply anymore on the thread. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reply-to-thread/203598d7-a175-4342-ad5e-2f5762198fb7
  10. My OneDrive thread will no longer allow me to reply

in Windows 10 Customization
    My OneDrive thread will no longer allow me to reply: I have a thread getting some help on OneDrive, and have had several responses. I was replying to them, and suddenly I can't reply any more. I get a message that says Oops, something went wrong. What's up with this?...