Windows 10: Why am I not receiving emails?

Discus and support Why am I not receiving emails? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not getting any email in my inbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patricia Sanchez1, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Why am I not receiving emails?

I'm not getting any email in my inbox

:)

Patricia Sanchez1, Jan 10, 2023

2. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 10, 2023
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 10, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Why am I not receiving emails?

Stop receiving emails to old email address

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

To stop receiving emails on the Gmail account, please open the email that you are receiving, at the bottom of the email you will find the option to unsubscribe from the email notifications. Follow the on-screen instructions to unsubscribe form the
    emails.

If you are still receiving emails, I would suggest you to get in touch with Google support and they will help you with the issue.

However, to receive notification emails on your Outlook account, you can follow the same steps provided in my previous reply, click on
    Manage communication permissions for your Outlook account and can select which notifications you want to receive.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

Why am I not receiving emails?

1. Why am I not receiving emails? - Similar Threads - Why receiving emails

2. I am not receiving the verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving the verification email: I am not receiving the verification email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-the-verification-email/d4a96153-65e3-44bb-9eac-9608658d4875
  3. I am not receiving the verification email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving the verification email: I am not receiving the verification email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-the-verification-email/d4a96153-65e3-44bb-9eac-9608658d4875
  4. I am not receiving a verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving a verification email: I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive already checked my spam folder and have attempted this over several days. Please urgently assist as I am unable to access my...
  5. I am not receiving a verification email

I am not receiving a verification email: I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive already checked my spam folder and have attempted this over several days. Please urgently assist as I am unable to access my...
  6. Why am I receiving this DirectX error

Why am I receiving this DirectX error: I am receiving the error "DIRECTX ECCOUNTERED AN UNRECOVERABLE ERROR." "CHECK THE README FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS."Can anyone help me with this error, its only happening when I launch Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 2. I'm currently reinstalling Modern Warfare 2 to...
  7. Why am I not receiving emails?

Why am I not receiving emails?: I'm not getting any email in my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails/689797a1-a6a0-4d5e-8d7f-215fbbfea237
  8. Why am I not receiving emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I not receiving emails?: I'm not getting any email in my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails/689797a1-a6a0-4d5e-8d7f-215fbbfea237
  9. i am not receiving some emails

i am not receiving some emails: I need help as i have stopped receiving some emails but am receiving others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-some-emails/ffc747d0-73d6-4395-84b1-bdd82cb8911f
  10. Why am I not receiving feature updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I not receiving feature updates?: I am still on the version of Windows 10 that I installed from scratch, which is version 1909. Since then I have received regular security updates as normal but never a feature update. Does anyone know why? I know I can download and install it manually, but I'd find it more...