Windows 10: Why am I not receiving feature updates?

Discus and support Why am I not receiving feature updates? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am still on the version of Windows 10 that I installed from scratch, which is version 1909. Since then I have received regular security updates as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MickJof, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Why am I not receiving feature updates?

I am still on the version of Windows 10 that I installed from scratch, which is version 1909.

Since then I have received regular security updates as normal but never a feature update. Does anyone know why?

I know I can download and install it manually, but I'd find it more convenient if it just installed on its own.

submitted by /u/MickJof
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MickJof, Jul 18, 2020

2. When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Dont know why I am receiving this ???

Why am I receiving this ??

Algy p.Farthing, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Why am I not receiving feature updates?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Why am I not receiving feature updates?

1. Why am I not receiving feature updates? - Similar Threads - Why receiving feature

2. I am not receiving any Windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving any Windows updates: So I am going to start with a brief history. I first installed Windows 11 through the release preview on insiders a week before official launch. My PC is W11 suppored 100%. I got W11 and after installing the update I instantly enabled the "leave insiders when the next...
  3. Why am I receiving this DirectX error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I receiving this DirectX error: I am receiving the error "DIRECTX ECCOUNTERED AN UNRECOVERABLE ERROR." "CHECK THE README FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS."Can anyone help me with this error, its only happening when I launch Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 2. I'm currently reinstalling Modern Warfare 2 to...
  4. Why am I receiving this DirectX error

Why am I receiving this DirectX error: I am receiving the error "DIRECTX ECCOUNTERED AN UNRECOVERABLE ERROR." "CHECK THE README FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS."Can anyone help me with this error, its only happening when I launch Call of Duty Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 2. I'm currently reinstalling Modern Warfare 2 to...
  5. Why am I not receiving a text with an authorization code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not receiving a text with an authorization code?: I'm trying to retrieve my Recovery Key for one of my laptops. However, when I enter the last four digits of my phone number which you have on file for confirmation, I'm not receiving an authorization code via text to my phone....
  6. Why am I not receiving a text with an authorization code?

Why am I not receiving a text with an authorization code?: I'm trying to retrieve my Recovery Key for one of my laptops. However, when I enter the last four digits of my phone number which you have on file for confirmation, I'm not receiving an authorization code via text to my phone....
  7. Why am I not receiving emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not receiving emails?: I'm not getting any email in my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails/689797a1-a6a0-4d5e-8d7f-215fbbfea237
  8. Why am I not receiving emails?

Why am I not receiving emails?: I'm not getting any email in my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails/689797a1-a6a0-4d5e-8d7f-215fbbfea237
  9. Why am I not receiving emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Dont know why I am receiving this ???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dont know why I am receiving this ???: Why am I receiving this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-why-i-am-receiving-this/c331f688-c068-4f62-a599-d4abf39e4d50