Windows 10: why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop

Discus and support why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I really need to get Microsoft store on my windows 10 laptop and I need to get back my camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pretty_JJ, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Pretty_JJ Win User

why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop

my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I really need to get Microsoft store on my windows 10 laptop and I need to get back my camera for my hp laptop,it isn't coming up.

:)

Pretty_JJ, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 28, 2018
  4. why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop

1. why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop - Similar Threads - why seeing microsoft

2. Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?: Why is my lock screen showing Government Unclaimed Stimulus on it? I have all ads and notifications turned off. And I have a single picture selected for it. Yet this has shown up recently. I can't find where is has come from, why it is there, and how to remove it....
  3. Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?: Why is my lock screen showing Government Unclaimed Stimulus on it? I have all ads and notifications turned off. And I have a single picture selected for it. Yet this has shown up recently. I can't find where is has come from, why it is there, and how to remove it....
  4. Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?

Why am I unable to download the Microsoft store?: I go to the MS store link, I click on the download key and...nothing happens, no download no nothing. And I cant update my Laptop at all. It says I'm eligible to but it says to contact the system administrator that doesn't exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  5. why am I seeing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I seeing this?: this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-this/1bff8db9-893c-4178-a66a-06eef61f1cfc
  6. why am I seeing this?

why am I seeing this?: this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-this/1bff8db9-893c-4178-a66a-06eef61f1cfc
  7. I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop.: Hi, I use an HP PC with Windows 10 Pro. I can't find my Bluetooth. I have checked my Device Manager and I see it there but when I click on it, it tells me "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware...
  8. Why am I seeing advertisements now on my Microsoft Solitaire game?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I seeing advertisements now on my Microsoft Solitaire game?: Why am I seeing advertisements now on my Microsoft Solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-advertisements-now-on-my-microsoft/85706eb3-4cbb-4c5e-bf12-457a44cecf5a
  9. why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?: [ATTACH] there's still a way to enter the reviews interface,but nothing can be loaded.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-reviews-in-microsoft-store/994eaa7e-ec8b-49c6-8e81-7ad71e35e76b"
  10. Why am I seeing "Activate Windows"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I seeing "Activate Windows"?: I put my system to sleep while I made lunch. When I came back I saw a message at lower right corner saying "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows." Needless to say I have never seen this before. Settings said to run the Activation Troubleshoot program. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the microsoft store not on my laptop

2. why can i see microsoft store on my notebook

3. microsoft store not on my laptop

4. do not have microsoft store on my laptop,
  5. microsoft store is not on my laptop,
  6. Why am I not seeing something on Microsoft store