Windows 10: Why am I not the system administrator?

Discus and support Why am I not the system administrator? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use Quickbooks for bookkeeping and it says there's a Quickbooks software update waiting for me, but that I don't have the required permissions and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AKmamaB, Jul 9, 2020.

1. AKmamaB Win User

Why am I not the system administrator?

I use Quickbooks for bookkeeping and it says there's a Quickbooks software update waiting for me, but that I don't have the required permissions and I need to contact my system administrator, but I am the system administrator.

:)

AKmamaB, Jul 9, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Why am I not the system administrator?

When I power on computer, I am receiving message starting Watchdog Initilaztion

Hello,

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda?
    • If yes, What is the outcome of the above steps?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.

If doesn't help, you may update the system to the latest Windows build and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Why am I not the system administrator?

1. Why am I not the system administrator? - Similar Threads - Why system administrator

2. As the Administrator, Why am I getting this message "The system administrator has set...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    As the Administrator, Why am I getting this message "The system administrator has set...: I am attempting to load Sonos app on a Windows 11 laptop and as the administrator I continue to get this error message:"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" ....
  3. As the Administrator, Why am I getting this message "The system administrator has set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As the Administrator, Why am I getting this message "The system administrator has set...: I am attempting to load Sonos app on a Windows 11 laptop and as the administrator I continue to get this error message:"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" ....
  4. Why am I not the administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not the administrator?: I was locked out of my laptop. I am 100% sure that the password that I was using is the password that it has always been and my CAPSLOCK was off. I tried to use my pin, and was told that I was required by my administrator to change my pin. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY PIN. I...
  5. Why am I not the administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I not the administrator?: I was locked out of my laptop. I am 100% sure that the password that I was using is the password that it has always been and my CAPSLOCK was off. I tried to use my pin, and was told that I was required by my administrator to change my pin. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY PIN. I...
  6. Why am I not the administrator?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. why am i not the administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why am i not the administrator?: I am so curious as to why I am not the administrator to the laptop that I purchased for my own personal use. Someoneplease tell me why and what the hell is the difference between a local account and my account withMicrosoft 365. I want to be able to see settings that are...
  8. Why am I not the system administrator on my personal laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I not the system administrator on my personal laptop: I bought an HP Pavilion a while back. I have only used it for writing papers for school up to this point. With all that is going on I need to add apps for myself and my children for school. I am unable to do so because I am stuck in S mode. I have tried everything. I even...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...