Windows 10: why am i only allowed to write four posts?

Discus and support why am i only allowed to write four posts? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why am i only allowed to write four posts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. why am i only allowed to write four posts?

why am i only allowed to write four posts?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 14, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 14, 2019
  4. why am i only allowed to write four posts?

Win 10 Post-download issues

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the update troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if it helps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

why am i only allowed to write four posts?

1. why am i only allowed to write four posts? - Similar Threads - why allowed write

2. Why i can't post comment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i can't post comment?: I was disconnected due to WiFi issue, but once I got the problem fixed, I can't post comment. Everytime I click send, it takes me to a box where it says, Joey signed and below it, create new account....
  3. I have four speakers but only two works laptop name hp envy why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have four speakers but only two works laptop name hp envy why?: I checked system settings drivers updated but still I have four speakers only the downward ones work is this a hardware malfunction ?*Moved from feedback....
  4. I have four speakers but only two works laptop name hp envy why?

I have four speakers but only two works laptop name hp envy why?: I checked system settings drivers updated but still I have four speakers only the downward ones work is this a hardware malfunction ?*Moved from feedback....
  5. How am I allowed to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I allowed to update: I have an i5 9300H https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-allowed-to-update/ef9d216a-e3d4-4538-bffb-62c1136864ac
  6. How am I allowed to update

How am I allowed to update: I have an i5 9300H https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-am-i-allowed-to-update/ef9d216a-e3d4-4538-bffb-62c1136864ac
  7. Just checking if I am able post

in Browsers and Email
    Just checking if I am able post: The reason this post is here is that I am unable to post on the HP Community forum and I just wanted to check that the problem is not due to my PC. If it appears here then my PC is OK and it may be that their forum is having problems. It was OK earlier when I posted there...
  8. Why is my Windows Defender only scanning four files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is my Windows Defender only scanning four files?: Starting this afternoon, inexplicably, whether I use "quick scan" or "full scan", Windows Defender will only scan 4 files, and the scanning process only lasts for a few seconds. May I ask how is this going? How to solve?...
  9. Facebook introduces 'Why am I seeing this post' in News Feed

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces 'Why am I seeing this post' in News Feed: News Feed is always personalized to you — and starting today you’ll have even more information and control over your experience. We’re introducing “Why am I seeing this post?” to help you better understand and more easily control what you see from friends, Pages and Groups...
  10. Wordpad files will not allow write permission.

Wordpad files will not allow write permission.: New Windows 10 . Much chagrined to find that I apparently cannot create or write on existing wordpad documents without activating MS Office. Wordpad is listed as a Windows 10 accessory. I can't imagine why it should be linked to Office/Word. I don't want to download...