Windows 10: why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences

Discus and support why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences? * Moved from Community Participation Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FODerby, Jan 6, 2021.

1. FODerby Win User

why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences

why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

FODerby, Jan 6, 2021

2. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Unwanted RSS Feeds

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things do not work as they should. I apologize for the issue that you are facing.

Let me know this:

Have you tried the steps from the link given below?

Unsubscribe to RSS feeds in Windows 10

I would suggest you that Win Live Mail will retrieve the RSS feeds that you have subscribed to the Internet Explorer.

Please feel free to get back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 6, 2021
  4. why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences

Unfavoriting a feed on the KIN does not remove the story from the Loop (KB 2249566)

Symptoms
    After unfavoriting a feed from the Feed Reader on a KIN phone, the Loop does not update and remove the stories from that Feed.

Cause
    Unfavoriting a feed will only stop new stories from being added to the Loop.

Resolution
    The only resolution is to wait. As the Loop updates, the stories from the unfavorited Feed will be pushed off.

Danny L. - WP7 Support, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences

1. why am i still getting unwanted stories in my feed despite changing my preferences - Similar Threads - why still getting

2. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  3. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  4. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unwanted Language preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Language preferences: Hello,I have had this problem with windows showing additional languages. Sometimes I have only two languages that I use, but sometimes other pop up and I don't know why. Restart usually helps but its not convenient to restart PC every time is happens.Thanks in advance for...
  6. Unwanted Language preferences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Language preferences: Hello,I have had this problem with windows showing additional languages. Sometimes I have only two languages that I use, but sometimes other pop up and I don't know why. Restart usually helps but its not convenient to restart PC every time is happens.Thanks in advance for...
  7. Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?: I NEVER use EDGE or BING ever! As of today, I'm getting this posting screenshot on my DESKTOP even before I log in to ANY account. Is it yet another problem with the recent update to the OS? I rolled back to previous version but I'm getting this now. I tried to uninstall...
  8. Why change my preferences?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why change my preferences?: Just finished a 10 hour+ update to Windows 10. Can't believe that it takes so long. Not so upset at the time as I am that the update changed my preferences. Who are they to think that I wanted a dark, black environment? Don't try to dictate what you think my preferences...
  9. getting rid of My Feed

in Browsers and Email
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383
  10. getting rid of My Feed

in Windows 10 Support
    getting rid of My Feed: Is there anyway od getting rid of My Feed using Edge as I find is very dull and full of next near useless information?? 119383