Windows 10: Why am I still locked out?

Discus and support Why am I still locked out? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please help, I used to have a child account in which I had time restrictions on said account and I have since left the family yet my account still has... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RachelNichols, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Why am I still locked out?

Please help, I used to have a child account in which I had time restrictions on said account and I have since left the family yet my account still has the same restrictions on it so I am unable to get on my account, is there any way to get this changed or will i need a new account?

:)

RachelNichols, Jul 18, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 18, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Why am I still locked out?

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Why am I still locked out?

1. Why am I still locked out? - Similar Threads - Why still locked

2. Why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I locked out?: I updated windows 10 so I could get the new Minecraft launcher and now on login it says new user and It won't accept my Microsoft login. Before update there was no password lock and it only said user. Cntl alt delete does nothing Windows I does nothing Windows L does nothing...
  3. Why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I locked out?: I updated windows 10 so I could get the new Minecraft launcher and now on login it says new user and It won't accept my Microsoft login. Before update there was no password lock and it only said user. Cntl alt delete does nothing Windows I does nothing Windows L does nothing...
  4. Why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why am I being locked out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I being locked out?: I have windows 10 and am being locked out because they say I need to renew my subscription. Windows 10 doesn't need renewing so what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-locked-out/b593cadb-db75-4dab-a9b2-2922b53a96b5
  6. Why am I being locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being locked out?: I have windows 10 and am being locked out because they say I need to renew my subscription. Windows 10 doesn't need renewing so what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-locked-out/b593cadb-db75-4dab-a9b2-2922b53a96b5
  7. Why am I being locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help. I am locked out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. I am locked out.: So I recently done a pc reboot(I cleaned everything I had in it) with the shift+restart method and now that is restarted it asks me for an account and pass. I did NOT have one when I was using the pc until now. What do I do? submitted by /u/AdrianHEY [link] [comments]...
  9. i am locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am locked out: i am locked out. Cannot send or receive emails. Cannot connect to TeamViewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out/12d5f0b1-6116-451a-b69f-0663562bc4cb
  10. I am constantly locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am constantly locked out: I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-constantly-locked-out/d417a26e-09dc-4c8a-89b9-fbfd45749596