Windows 10: Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is...

Discus and support Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I hope you can help me with this fast as you can and thank you... :Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yasser991212, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is...

Hello,I hope you can help me with this fast as you can and thank you... :Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is compatible and meets the minimum specifications by much and I have already installed the latest Windows 11 version, but it has been several days since the release of update 22h2 and I still haven't received it in the settings of Windows update, knowing that I currently live in Saudi Arabia, in the Middle East. I hope someone can tell me why I haven't received the update yet? Do I have to wait a few more days? Is it completely safe without

:)

Yasser991212, Sep 24, 2022

2. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 24, 2022
  3. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

when is windows 11 22h2 update?

and will there be 22h1 update?

yonguckkim, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is...

When is Windows 11 22H2?

Hello,

I was bored windows 11 is not getting any big or feature updates, there have not many features yet.

Is Windows 11's 22H2 Version released? Or, when will it release?

I was just asking, so I can be happy as soon as 22H2 releases.

Thanks,

Aasheesh Agarwal

AasheeshAgarwal1, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is...

1. Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is... - Similar Threads - Why still receiving

2. Why am I having still 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having still 22H2?: I have installed Win11 this January and am constantly getting updates on monthly basis.Yet when I typed winver in cmd I see 22H2 version instead 23H something latest should be H2What is going on?...
  3. Why am I having still 22H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I having still 22H2?: I have installed Win11 this January and am constantly getting updates on monthly basis.Yet when I typed winver in cmd I see 22H2 version instead 23H something latest should be H2What is going on?...
  4. I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC: It's April 2023, yet I still can't update my PC to the 2022 update, which is pretty weird for me. I assumed I don't have something crucial turned on, so I tried the PC Health Check program, which didn't show any problems. What could I do to gain access to the update,...
  5. I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC

I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC: It's April 2023, yet I still can't update my PC to the 2022 update, which is pretty weird for me. I assumed I don't have something crucial turned on, so I tried the PC Health Check program, which didn't show any problems. What could I do to gain access to the update,...
  6. Why I didn't receive windows 11 22h2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I didn't receive windows 11 22h2 update?: Hi.I recently updated my windows 11.I think I have the newest build. But I don't know why my windows version is 21h2.I didn't receive any new updates yet.What should I do?...
  7. Why I didn't receive windows 11 22h2 update?

Why I didn't receive windows 11 22h2 update?: Hi.I recently updated my windows 11.I think I have the newest build. But I don't know why my windows version is 21h2.I didn't receive any new updates yet.What should I do?...
  8. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!: My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to...
  9. Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is...: Hello,I hope you can help me with this fast as you can and thank you... :Why am I still not receiving the 22h2 update for Windows 11 even though my device is compatible and meets the minimum specifications by much and I have already installed the latest Windows 11 version,...
  10. I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update to Windows 11 even though I am eligible.: So, whenever I attempt to upgrade to Windows 11 it fails towards the end of the update and gives me this error code 0x8007042b. I already checked to see if my system met the requirements and they did....