Windows 10: Why am I still using windows!!?!!

Discus and support Why am I still using windows!!?!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I just "loaded" the new 1903 win 10 32gig "update" that took 2 days to complete!! I am now amazingly getting BSOD from kernel security check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by macstands, Aug 27, 2019.

1. macstands Win User

Why am I still using windows!!?!!

After I just "loaded" the new 1903 win 10 32gig "update" that took 2 days to complete!! I am now amazingly getting BSOD from kernel security check error. This is a <2yrs old HP laptop which started out fine as all windows systems do after purchase but immediately gets to where it's hours of debugging to keep it operational. Seriously I've ran windows since DOS 6.2.2 and Win 3.1 days, and I'm tired of Windows creating "forums and communities" so WE can figure out why Windows puts out untested junk!! Trying a Chromebook on my next purchase and giving this computer to an old vet who is up on the latest and greatest that Windows" doesn't offer any more.

Shame to see the immediate demise of Microsoft as I am now your worst detractor and defame your OS with a fervor only surpassed by ****.

:)

macstands, Aug 27, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 27, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Why am I still using windows!!?!! - Similar Threads - Why still using

2. Why am I still on 1809?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I still on 1809?: (Windows Home) I just checked and I’m on Windows 1809 and it says my system is up to date. 1903 came out in May 2019. Why am I still on 1809? What is preventing my automatic upgrade to 1903? I'm getting error code 0x8e5e0408. Should I try to upgrade to 1903? Thx, 142001
  3. Why am I still on 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I still on 1809?: (Windows 10 Home) I just checked and I’m on Windows 1809 and it says my system is up to date. 1903 came out in May 2019. Why am I still on 1809? What is preventing my automatic upgrade to 1903? Should I try to upgrade to 1903? Thx,...
  4. why am I being force to use a pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    why am I being force to use a pin number: Please let me know how to stop computer from asking for a pin number? why do you keep asking for me to get a pin number that I do not want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-being-force-to-use-a-pin-number/730f9660-8686-460a-9f0c-88cd43d1ca78
  5. Why am I being asked for permission to use Windows Shell Experience?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I being asked for permission to use Windows Shell Experience?: I am the only user of my laptop (I am an administrator and an adult) and I am being told I need to ask an adult in my family for permission to use Windows Shell Experience .......... WHY!?...
  6. Why am I still locked out?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why am I still locked out?: Please help, I used to have a child account in which I had time restrictions on said account and I have since left the family yet my account still has the same restrictions on it so I am unable to get on my account, is there any way to get this changed or will i need a new...
  7. I am using

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am using: Windows 10. When I open EDGE for an internet search, Chrome also opens at the same time. How do I eliminate Chrome from opening automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using/69586e2a-a4d8-4053-9732-fa133667d866
  8. Why am i blocked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am i blocked?: Alright. Lucky that i have another email so that i can just use that to login and ask. I have another account. That account has been blocked, i don't know why and when it happened. I just came to read some answers and then i couldn't because it was apparently blocked....
  9. why am I suspended?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why am I suspended?: I don't know why I'm suspended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-am-i-suspended/809cf2b5-b8c5-481c-9367-7d2b27d5f6eb
  10. Why am I seeing "Activate Windows"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I seeing "Activate Windows"?: I put my system to sleep while I made lunch. When I came back I saw a message at lower right corner saying "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows." Needless to say I have never seen this before. Settings said to run the Activation Troubleshoot program. I...