Windows 10: Why am I stuck on the Msi bios screen and how do I fix it?

Discus and support Why am I stuck on the Msi bios screen and how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey so i recently got a new pc off amazon, an iBuyPower pc, and after a few months a problem occured and i was forced to the bios screen in an endless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanHaines1, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Why am I stuck on the Msi bios screen and how do I fix it?

Hey so i recently got a new pc off amazon, an iBuyPower pc, and after a few months a problem occured and i was forced to the bios screen in an endless loop. I have no clue what i did, but it eventually worked itself out and i forgot about it. But then it started happening again and again, each time i spend around half an hour playing around with it until it somehow fixed itself. Then yesturday it did it again, except it was stuck for good this time. I have no clue what to do. I asked on reddit and one user suggested that i download windows on a flash drive and boot from there. I did that, and tried to troublshoot from “repair youe computer” but it couldnt fix the issue. I also tried to completely reinstall it with the install option as opposed to the repair your computer option but it wouldnt let me do that either. I am losing patience and my sanity. Please, please help. I am quite desprate at this point.

:)

EthanHaines1, Feb 28, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 28, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Why am I stuck on the Msi bios screen and how do I fix it?

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Why am I stuck on the Msi bios screen and how do I fix it?

1. Why am I stuck on the Msi bios screen and how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Why stuck Msi

2. I can't execute .msi files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't execute .msi files. How do I fix this?: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10. When I attempt to execute .msi files, I get prompted to select a program to open it. I don't really know what to try, but I have found a temporary workaround with the MSIExec command, which extracts the contents to the disk. How...
  3. I can't execute .msi files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't execute .msi files. How do I fix this?: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10. When I attempt to execute .msi files, I get prompted to select a program to open it. I don't really know what to try, but I have found a temporary workaround with the MSIExec command, which extracts the contents to the disk. How...
  4. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  5. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  6. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

7. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  8. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  9. Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on loading screen in Login how do I fix this?: This been 2 days my problem after the update of laptop, I tried doing safe mode but it still getting stuck on the log in. I even tried system restore, it still get stuck there how do i fix this. Even i tried waiting for us it just infinitely spin then blinks to blackscreen...
  10. Stuck in bios on msi ge70

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in bios on msi ge70: I'm trying to fix an MSI ge70 computer that broke a couple of years ago, and when I booted it up it went to the aptio setup utility, I changed the bootup method from UEFI to legacy, then hit control+i, and it displays the message: Check cable connection! PXE-M0f: Existing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reboot stuck on msi logo