Windows 10: why am i unable to call to indian numberr

Discus and support why am i unable to call to indian numberr in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why am I unable to callto indian nuber... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gulzaransari, Mar 8, 2019.

1. why am i unable to call to indian numberr

why am I unable to callto indian nuber

:)

gulzaransari, Mar 8, 2019

2. Indian languages are not readable

Dears,

when I open an Indian website (malayalam language) is unable to read the content. Please help me to see the contents as well. Should I install Indian font first? Then from where? Please advise me.

With regards

Thasneem

Thasneem---01, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Native Indian language support for Asha 501

Hi,

Can you please let me know the list of native Indian languages supported in
    Nokia Asha 501? Also, can I store the phone contacts in a native language? I'm more interested in knowing the list of mobiles from Nokia that support the Indian language
    Telugu.

Thanks,

Imtiaz.

imtiaz16in, Mar 8, 2019
  4. horecrax Win User

why am i unable to call to indian numberr

X2-01:How to add INDIAN Rupee Logo

How can I add Indian Rupee logo in my X2-01's symbol list?

horecrax, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

why am i unable to call to indian numberr

1. why am i unable to call to indian numberr - Similar Threads - why unable call

2. Why am I unable to redownload steam onto my new laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I unable to redownload steam onto my new laptop?: I have a few games through steam that I had bought, and it's frustrating that I am limited to only what's available in the Microsoft store, when what I want isn't even THERE. And sure, there may be some 'alternate options' in the store, but I personally don't trust them to...
  3. why am i unable to make in game purchases?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why am i unable to make in game purchases?: read the subject above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-make-in-game-purchases/d6aa55ee-9b65-4a98-9b1c-710fe188e082
  4. why am i being forced to have something called one drive on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why am i being forced to have something called one drive on my computer: i did not ask for this one drive, do not know or care to know how to use it, i was doing fine without it, 3 weeks ago microsoft put a partition on my computer an e drive, today i go in and there is a one drive which has taken over my desktop and now i cannot do anything, no...
  5. I am unable to install an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to install an update: Hi, I have been trying for what seems like months now to install the following update: 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487029) Every time I go through the process of installing it which takes about 20-25 minutes I get a...
  6. I am unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to activate Windows: I am unable to activate Windows. Can you help me to activate windows Thank you Dr Belete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-windows/ee071dd4-e3df-4ede-8040-2922aca23b5d
  7. Why am i blocked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am i blocked?: Alright. Lucky that i have another email so that i can just use that to login and ask. I have another account. That account has been blocked, i don't know why and when it happened. I just came to read some answers and then i couldn't because it was apparently blocked....
  8. why am I suspended?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why am I suspended?: I don't know why I'm suspended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-am-i-suspended/809cf2b5-b8c5-481c-9367-7d2b27d5f6eb
  9. I am unable to type the letter \/

I am unable to type the letter \/: I installed a Auto clicker... I linked it to the letter \/ (I know, stupid). Howe\/er I do not know how to fix this specific problem. If any is able to assist, I would be extremely thankful. Especially because I ha\/e a paper to write....
  10. I am unable to sign in to windows. .

I am unable to sign in to windows. .: I am unable to sign in. This occurred after the Hello option appeared on the sign in screen. Now if you touch any key the computer shuts down....