Windows 10: why am i unable to make in game purchases?

Discus and support why am i unable to make in game purchases? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; read the subject above... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by desmondnichols, Apr 22, 2019.

1. why am i unable to make in game purchases?

read the subject above

:)

desmondnichols, Apr 22, 2019

2. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Apr 22, 2019
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 22, 2019
  4. why am i unable to make in game purchases?

games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

why am i unable to make in game purchases?

1. why am i unable to make in game purchases? - Similar Threads - why unable game

2. Unable to Make a Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Make a Purchase: I am in my mid 50's yet the website denies me the option to renew my office product because it believes I am underage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-make-a-purchase/c795abb1-5f07-4cd9-890e-0f9c8459f191
  3. Unable to Make a Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Make a Purchase: I am in my mid 50's yet the website denies me the option to renew my office product because it believes I am underage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-make-a-purchase/c795abb1-5f07-4cd9-890e-0f9c8459f191
  4. Why i can't make in App Purchases?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't make in App Purchases?: Hi Support-teamWhenever i want to make an In App Purchase in the "Sherlock Hidden Cases" i always get a Message that there is no permit for that In App Purchase.Why is this?.Here are some Info about my DeviceEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Install at...
  5. Why i can't make in App Purchases?

Why i can't make in App Purchases?: Hi Support-teamWhenever i want to make an In App Purchase in the "Sherlock Hidden Cases" i always get a Message that there is no permit for that In App Purchase.Why is this?.Here are some Info about my DeviceEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Install at...
  6. Unable to see purchased game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to see purchased game: Hi I have bought x2 Aura cells on Dead by Daylight however its not showing on my game. The money has been taken. Has anyone else had this issue? ****Original title: Dead by Daylight Aura cell purchase issues********Moved from : Windows/Gaming on Windows 10****...
  7. WHy am I geeting ads when I purchase Microsoft Game Premium

WHy am I geeting ads when I purchase Microsoft Game Premium: I have an accoount for Premium Games and all of a sudden, I am getting ads on my Solitaire Games. Is this some kind of ripoff by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-geeting-ads-when-i-purchase-microsoft/9ddf755a-68dc-467b-96d5-41dff1c17aaf
  8. How to make In Game Purchases?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make In Game Purchases?: In Sniper 3D I try to buy some diamonds, where do I put my card details as every time I try it say 'Purchase Failed' * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified title from: In Game Purcheses***...
  9. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has...
  10. I am unable to make defragmentation task.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to make defragmentation task.: I make a Task Scheduler command to defragment my hard disk but I am unable to start the task since it requires administrator permissions which I cannot give because I am asked to enter administrator password which I do not have.I have made a couple of tasks previously but now...