Windows 10: Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

Discus and support Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my setting menu i am unable to open Privacy & Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by clive cooper, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

In my setting menu i am unable to open Privacy & Security

:)

clive cooper, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Gino Des Win User

Unable to open "update and privacy settings" (KB4013214)

Hi Vincent,

Windows Update KB4013214 prepares your device for Creators Update by installing
    Upgrade and Privacy Experience (UPX). This update is required before Windows Update will download and install Creators Update. You might be experiencing this issue because the update was not properly applied to your system. We suggest that you check
    the Update history on your machine and see if KB4013214 was installed successfully. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Windows Update settings, and select
      Windows Update settings
      from the results.
    • Select Update history.

If KB4013214 is listed, you may uninstall it and then download it again from Windows Update. For more information, you may refer to the following article:

Choose your privacy settings for the Windows 10 Creators Update

If you are having issues installing or running the update, we suggest that you download and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. This automated tool resolves
    common Windows Update errors.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Meisha Win User
    Privacy Settings won't open

I'm on Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 Build 19045.3930, and when I try to open Privacy Settings, the window just pops up and then closes immediately before it even gets past the solid blue (with a gear icon in the middle), so I cannot access it. It used to work fine, but I haven't needed to access it in many months. All the other Settings open and work as they should. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix this? Thank you!

Meisha, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

Unable to open "update and privacy settings" (KB4013214)

Hello. I have just received the update KB4013214 which is a "update and privacy setting" for windows 10 creator update. But after it installed and I click the icon in the start menu, it unable to open since it just popups a white panel, and soon close
    itself. Does any one know the reason? And I also cannot get the notification of this privacy setting.

Vincent0128, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

1. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11 - Similar Threads - Why unable open

2. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: For several weeks now i have been unable to open my Privacy & Security menu, every time i attempt this task i get a white screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/1b4a0b76-9832-45ad-af42-5b43e84a6452
  3. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: For several weeks now i have been unable to open my Privacy & Security menu, every time i attempt this task i get a white screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/1b4a0b76-9832-45ad-af42-5b43e84a6452
  4. Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11

Why am i unable to open my Privacy & Security settings in windows11: In my setting menu i am unable to open Privacy & Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-open-my-privacy-security/6ca10f88-08e6-4871-8650-f473953f0136
  5. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  6. Why am I unable to view videos via phone link? Is this privacy setting related, or...

Why am I unable to view videos via phone link? Is this privacy setting related, or...: Windows phone link on my PC isn't showing videos when I receive them via SMS. While on my PC, I am able to receive photos just fine through Windows phone link, but when someone including myself sends a video through SMS, it displays an "!", with a message that says "view this...
  7. Why am I unable to view videos via phone link? Is this privacy setting related, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to view videos via phone link? Is this privacy setting related, or...: Windows phone link on my PC isn't showing videos when I receive them via SMS. While on my PC, I am able to receive photos just fine through Windows phone link, but when someone including myself sends a video through SMS, it displays an "!", with a message that says "view this...
  8. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  9. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  10. Privacy settings - Unable to change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy settings - Unable to change: I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is managed by your organisation. It is my personal honme PC, laptops . All have the same issue. I have Avira antivirus. Can that be...