Windows 10: WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?

Discus and support WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I HAVE CHECKED FOR UPDATES AND TRIED REPAIRING THE APP. I HAVE ALSO UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED. I CAN SIGN IN TO XBOX AND MY OTHER MICROSOFT GAMES. IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Levoy Hemphill, Feb 2, 2024.

1. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?

I HAVE CHECKED FOR UPDATES AND TRIED REPAIRING THE APP. I HAVE ALSO UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED. I CAN SIGN IN TO XBOX AND MY OTHER MICROSOFT GAMES. IT IS LIKE THE SERVER IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

:)

Levoy Hemphill, Feb 2, 2024

2. Microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

Hi,

Server issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to sign in on Microsoft Sudoku. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • How are you connected to the Internet?
    • Have you tried signing in a different account and check if the issue persists?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Feb 2, 2024
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 2, 2024
  4. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Feb 2, 2024
Thema:

WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?

1. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - WHY UNABLE SIGN

2. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO MY MICROSOFT SUDOKU ACCOUNT?: I HAVE CHECKED FOR UPDATES AND TRIED REPAIRING THE APP. I HAVE ALSO UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED. I CAN SIGN IN TO XBOX AND MY OTHER MICROSOFT GAMES. IT IS LIKE THE SERVER IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY....
  3. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  4. I am unable to sign in my windows account.

I am unable to sign in my windows account.: I recently reset my system and after that I am not able to sign into Microsoft account. I restarted, shut down my computer but nothing worked out. It shows "Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."Need help to resolve this...
  5. I am unable to sign into my school Microsoft account and I'm not sure why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into my school Microsoft account and I'm not sure why.: Request Id: eff38a69-16bf-48f1-80ce-7c7126db7200 Correlation Id: 77bfd5c7-7ecb-43d7-9e75-988f3c9ca7cc Timestamp: 2023-07-08T05:10:52Z Message: AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request....
  6. I am unable to sign into my school Microsoft account and I'm not sure why.

I am unable to sign into my school Microsoft account and I'm not sure why.: Request Id: eff38a69-16bf-48f1-80ce-7c7126db7200 Correlation Id: 77bfd5c7-7ecb-43d7-9e75-988f3c9ca7cc Timestamp: 2023-07-08T05:10:52Z Message: AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request....
  7. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?: Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive? Unable to connect my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive/49ffca7e-3a41-4693-837c-1993e692be71
  8. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?: Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive? Unable to connect my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive/49ffca7e-3a41-4693-837c-1993e692be71
  9. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

10. Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?: I forgot the password to my Microsoft Account which I was using to sign into my laptop! I was wondering if it is possible to revert to a local account without having to sign into the Microsoft Account instead of using elevated Command Prompt to create a new local user...