Windows 10: Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ?

Discus and support Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday, I updated my Radeon software from 18.12.0 to 19.1.1. But, when I opened AMD Radeon Setting, and I checked for an update for a newer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BINOYGHOSH, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ?

Yesterday, I updated my Radeon software from 18.12.0 to 19.1.1. But, when I opened AMD Radeon Setting, and I checked for an update for a newer version. I got this.....

Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ? 81a0a111-2fc1-4cba-a2c5-dc1e9eeac383?upload=true.jpg

Currently Installed - 19.1.1

New Recommended - 19.1.1

New Optional - 19.3.3

So, what happened? Is there an issue with this new driver update?

What should I do now?

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Mar 23, 2019
  2. NMUK Win User

AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

After many users reporting the same issue after AMD Windows 10 Nov 2017 update where rolling back driver was not working we found the steps to resolve this for all of them at AMD mobility Radeon HD4500 not working after windows 10 update Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Extracted steps from this article and post by psylocyble/jcorallo:

• Device Manager
    • Display Adapters and right click on your installed adapter
    • Choose Update Driver
    • "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    • In the list choose an older driver and click Next

In our case it was the 2015 driver which resolved the issue for most users.

Microsoft or ATI/AMD have made an major mistake in releasing these updates as we have received many calls in the last 3 working days from clients, for some reason is using Microsoft generic drivers instead after the update.

Hope this helps you and others.

3. Rose Cal Win User
    AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ?

AMD Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the graphics card is not designed to support Windows 10, the drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 graphics card are available only up to Windows 8, you can try with installing
    AMD Catalyst software Suite for Windows 8/8.1 in compatibility
    mode and see if it helps.

• Right click the applications installation file (exe), select
      Properties andgo toCompatibility
      Tab.
    • Select the appropriate options from the list.
    • Click Apply/OK.
    • Right Click the file and select the
      Run as administrator option to install.

I also suggest to check in device manager if the PC has integrated graphics or get in touch with the device manufacturer to check the same. You can also get the complete device specifications by entering the System Service tag
    Here.

Hope the information is helpful.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ?

1. Why AMD Send Me Same Radeon Software Update Which Is Already I Have Installed On My PC ? - Similar Threads - Why AMD Send

2. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  3. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  4. Displays not detecting PC after AMD radeon software update.

Displays not detecting PC after AMD radeon software update.: I am going to just explain this the most thorough and concise way possible. I have recently many AMD update available notifications, bht whenever I opened it I needed a OpenCL.dll so i downloaded and pasted that in and it says im not compatitble so fast forward a week and i...
  5. Displays not detecting PC after AMD radeon software update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Displays not detecting PC after AMD radeon software update.: I am going to just explain this the most thorough and concise way possible. I have recently many AMD update available notifications, bht whenever I opened it I needed a OpenCL.dll so i downloaded and pasted that in and it says im not compatitble so fast forward a week and i...
  6. amd radeon software failed to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon software failed to update: i am trying to update my amd driver to 21.10.2 but it tells me update failed i have no clue why my pc specs ryzen 5 4650g16gb ram 3200mhzno gpu its integrated...
  7. amd radeon software failed to update

amd radeon software failed to update: i am trying to update my amd driver to 21.10.2 but it tells me update failed i have no clue why my pc specs ryzen 5 4650g16gb ram 3200mhzno gpu its integrated...
  8. amd radeon software failed to update

9. AMD radeon software

AMD radeon software: Do I need the AMD radeon software if I dont have a radeon graphics card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-software/8bbc4d66-0ce7-4e2d-b4e4-63ffe55d80a9
  10. Which of these updates bricked AMD Radeon Support?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which of these updates bricked AMD Radeon Support?: the 2004 update caused my radeon to not work. Furthermore i tried to reinstall-corruption happens, right? The installer crashed upon appearing. Radeon is no longer supported. Which of these 4 is causing the problem? [ATTACH] Please help. I don't know which one did it....