Windows 10: Why an AMC is significant for IT ITes Services

Discus and support Why an AMC is significant for IT ITes Services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The 21st Century is the information age and every industry relies on technology to manage the information that they generate. This means that the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MiaSingh, Oct 4, 2018.

1. MiaSingh Win User

Why an AMC is significant for IT ITes Services

The 21st Century is the information age and every industry relies on technology to manage the information that they generate. This means that the underlying IT infrastructure has to be extremely robust to enable your organization’s growth. A poor IT infrastructure can in fact, become such a burden that the mental hassle may impede you from reaching your organization’s desired mission.

So what is an annual maintenance contract for IT services?

It is a signed agreement between two parties wherein one party agrees to maintain IT assets owned by another. Annual Maintenance contract for IT services (or IT/ITes AMC) can include AMC for servers, AMC for storage and AMC for network, AMC for laptops, AMC for desktops

Why an AMC is significant for IT  ITes Services 7b156953-3a34-41ea-b93b-1046ce776d87?upload=true.png

Laptops and desktops are computing systems. In today’s World, organizational needs are necessary for these, as nearly all the transactions between two parties are in digital format enabled by laptops and desktops computers. AMC for laptops and desktops include comprehensive parts replacement, engineer support, user account management, network management, server management, cyber security management on laptops and desktops.

A server provides data requests and send back the information received on the network. An annual maintenance contract for Servers (AMC server) includes maintenance of servers to ensure high up-times and low down-times. It includes regular updates, back-ups, monitoring, diagnostics and patching to ensure high availability of data.

Storage devices store digital data by means of computing technology. An annual maintenance contract for Storage (AMC storage) can include all support as for a server, however, routine maintenances are much higher due to the fact that the storage needs for an organization needs to adjust to changing demands. The maintenance contract also includes plan for disaster recovery in case of loss of data and mechanism to retrieve the lost information by providing regular back-ups ensuring business continuity.

A network is a group of two or more computers linked together. Network hardware, are physical devices that are required for communication between devices on a computer network. An annual maintenance contract for network (AMC network) can include all support as for a server, however, it also includes network security, network switch maintenance, network router maintenance and wireless network maintenance.

:)

MiaSingh, Oct 4, 2018

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 4, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 4, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Why an AMC is significant for IT ITes Services - Similar Threads - Why AMC significant

2. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Gaming
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  3. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  4. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Significant amount of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Significant amount of BSOD: Hi Everyone, my computer has been crashing recently a couple minutes after login, unless I am in safe mode. PC Specs: Ryzen 3600 MSI x570 Tomahawk GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600 16CL 2x8 MSI 3x Ventus OC 3080 Here are the dump logs:...
  6. What is ite 8985

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is ite 8985: What is ite 8595 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-ite-8985/f4ae38ed-09c2-4956-a75f-6ba81ec222ff
  7. AMC in Canada

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMC in Canada: Hello everyone, I live in Canada and enjoy _The Walking Dead_ franchise. Since the original show began, I've been watching via Microsoft's Film & TV App typically on my Xbox, and this extended to _Fear the Walking Dead_ as well. Now that the series has started again,...
  8. ITE IT8212 Raid Controller Driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ITE IT8212 Raid Controller Driver in Windows 10: From all I can tell, I cannot access 3 drives I have on the IT8212 RAID controller. While the drives are visible in BIOS/UEFI, I cannot access them from Windows 10. They do not appear in any drive assignments or Disk Management. In the past, I was able to install a...
  9. ITE Tech Consumer Infrared Driver for Windows 10 Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    ITE Tech Consumer Infrared Driver for Windows 10 Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00206 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the ITE Tech* Consumer Infrared Driver for...
  10. Why no CldFlt service?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why no CldFlt service?: I'm still trying to isolate the cause of frequent hard crashes. Studying Event Viewer (a daunting experience that never fails to depress me) shows a bunch of vague possibilities to pursue. One is Event ID 7000, "The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. process of amc in IT/ITES